Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Exhaust for 2020 2500 Limited 6.4L Hemi

Rockcrawlindude

a rock crawlin’ dude
Reaction score

Gondul

Prince of Pintops
Reaction score
That box has to be twice as long as the box I got. Is that the 140801BC?
It's a good 5ft long but nope...140801, decided against the shiny black tip, maybe if it were a matte black.

I don't know if I'd say it is a 'perfect' fit, the body appears to be a bit smaller than OEM (EDIT the body is 2" shorter) so the hangers are a bit stretched (not a huge deal, just a note).
Also 30# lighter than OEM...based on ship weigh (50#)... I put the OEM in the box and came up with 80#.

The tip barely peeks out from under the body, not sure if it is supposed to be that way or just another 'just not quite right' fit because of the 18 vs 19?

Gonna see if I can't wiggle it a little, but the hangers are holding it place rather well, and I'd rather not pull the slip joints apart too far.

Attachments

• 20210723_131352.jpg
    20210723_131352.jpg
    418.7 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:

Poor man's PW

Reaction score
It's a good 5ft long but nope...140801, decided against the shiny black tip, maybe if it were a matte black.

I don't know if I'd say it is a 'perfect' fit, the body appears to be a bit smaller than OEM (EDIT the body is 2" shorter) so the hangers are a bit stretched (not a huge deal, just a note).
Also 30# lighter than OEM...based on ship weigh (50#)... I put the OEM in the box and came up with 80#.

The tip barely peeks out from under the body, not sure if it is supposed to be that way or just another 'just not quite right' fit because of the 18 vs 19?

Gonna see if I can't wiggle it a little, but the hangers are holding it place rather well, and I'd rather not pull the slip joints apart too far.
Nope, mine is same way and happy it is sits back.

Chris1911

Reaction score
Well, i went and joined the bandwagon. The Borla fits and sounds good on my 2019. It's not that loud at all, at least inside the cabin and I don't hear it once at speed and barely on the gas. I just hope i don't regret it after pulling my travel trailer around for a few hours.

RAM_Dad

Reaction score
Need someone to put a load on the engine then report back. I imagine the engine screaming at 4000 rpm pulling a load up a grade. My wife would kill me :D

Rockcrawlindude

a rock crawlin’ dude
Reaction score
Well, i went and joined the bandwagon. The Borla fits and sounds good on my 2019. It's not that loud at all, at least inside the cabin and I don't hear it once at speed and barely on the gas. I just hope i don't regret it after pulling my travel trailer around for a few hours.

Love that blue. The black tip looks good. I’m in Georgia as well, maybe I can hear it for myself one day

copcarguy

Reaction score
Hello all!

I googled the Borla installation instructions but couldn’t find an answer. Can someone that has installed this exhaust tell me how or does it account for different cab / bed / wheelbase lengths. Thanks!

Firebird

Reaction score
I don't have the Borla, but I do run a Magnaflow, and there is zero drone towing on mine

Whiskey_Glide

Reaction score
Hello all!

I googled the Borla installation instructions but couldn’t find an answer. Can someone that has installed this exhaust tell me how or does it account for different cab / bed / wheelbase lengths. Thanks!

Any 2014-2018 exhaust will fit the 2019+ 2500/3500, so if you have a crew cab the Borla will fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

copcarguy

Reaction score
Any 2014-2018 exhaust will fit the 2019+ 2500/3500, so if you have a crew cab the Borla will fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the reply. I have a ‘21 3500 CC longbed 4x4. In a previous truck I put a cat back on, I had to cut a mid pipe depending on what wheelbase the truck was.

Users who are viewing this thread