Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Engine calibration flash

Vdrsnk

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I was on Rams page going through building a 2022 HO SRW 3500. This option appeared. What is the “engine calibration flash” option?

Attachments

• B0CFD9BA-5ED4-4169-9A80-370D2497CF21.jpeg
    B0CFD9BA-5ED4-4169-9A80-370D2497CF21.jpeg
    118.7 KB · Views: 36

whitexc

Reaction score
A built in recall

Sent from my semi-smart telephonic device

MtnRider

Reaction score
Probably just a mistake in the web site. It's not exactly been accurate or up to date, your best bet is going to a dealer to build it as the packages aer changing quicker then they can update the consumer site..

Vdrsnk

Reaction score
Same option shows up under the SO though.....

Edit: It's gone from the site now so I'm guessing it was a "glitch" in the matrix.

Ram must have been notified we were discussing it lol! ;)

MtnRider

Reaction score
What does that mean?

There is a shortage of sensors so Ram made a deal with the devil (EPA/Gov) to ship trucks with the missing emissions parts and they disabled them in the software with the agreement they would install and enable them as soon as they were available. Or something to that affect....

Vdrsnk

Reaction score
There is a shortage of sensors so Ram made a deal with the devil (EPA/Gov) to ship trucks with the missing emissions parts and they disabled them in the software with the agreement they would install and enable them as soon as they were available. Or something to that affect....
Oh gotcha!

Users who are viewing this thread