Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Email Notifications

Burn'n Oil

It's a metaphor!
Reaction score
Stopped receiving forum related email notifications about a week ago. Checked the settings and all was good. Anybody else?

Omarf4

Reaction score
Same. Used to get them when threads are updated that I am watching or participating in. Haven’t gotten any notifications either.

Calef_HD

Reaction score
@Brutal_HO is there a way to turn off email notifications? Getting an email when someone had posted to a forum I viewed is annoying.

Admin

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I actually had to look it up myself as this isn't something I've encountered. The forum software does something weird where even if you disable email notifications it will still send emails to any threads you created or replied to while email notifications are on. The easiest way to stop that is to go to:

https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?watched/threads

Then click managed watched threads on the top right and then disable email notifications. This should do the trick, if not let me know.

Thanks!

MCV

Reaction score
I actually had to look it up myself as this isn't something I've encountered. The forum software does something weird where even if you disable email notifications it will still send emails to any threads you created or replied to while email notifications are on. The easiest way to stop that is to go to:

https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?watched/threads

Then click managed watched threads on the top right and then disable email notifications. This should do the trick, if not let me know.

Thanks!
@Admin I still have the issue described by some others in this thread. I do not receive email notifications. Not from threads I've watched, or commented in. I looked at all my settings. Even on watched or specifically listed threads, I do not receive an email notification. And I do not see any of the notifications in spam or junk folders. Any suggestions to restore this functionality?

Users who are viewing this thread