Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"dual" exhaust

jetrinka

Reaction score
That looks really dang nice. Not sure how it sounds but it sure looks nice.

Edit: I looked up videos on YouTube and I don’t like how the tips stick out way back under the bumper. Should be right behind the tire (unless the people are installing them wrong)

Looks stupid as crap
View attachment 29901

Shoot man why’d you have to ruin it for me? Lol. I agree though. Thought it would exit farther forward…

Kingquadcab

Reaction score
I like dual exhaust when it is stock. Non OEM stuff, to my eye, never seems to fit/look right. It always seems that one side hangs down too low or exits different. (My OCD is extreme…. Shouldn’t have bought a Ram….)
Sell it then.

Poolmonkey

Reaction score
That looks really dang nice. Not sure how it sounds but it sure looks nice.

Edit: I looked up videos on YouTube and I don’t like how the tips stick out way back under the bumper. Should be right behind the tire (unless the people are installing them wrong)

Looks stupid as crap
View attachment 29901
That would get destroyed on it's first duck hunt, worse than the duals half-tucked into the rear bumper that are everywhere now.
Thinking of cutting some off of the PW's pipe before something happens to it far from home.

UNifc6pF

Reaction score
Best exhaust look is no tailpipe at all. ;)

Agreed; Ended up with a dual magnoflow w/ a resonator to help bring down the tone for the the WAF. I have a drone on the highway around 1700 rpm ; it's not too bad; but noticeable with the music off and annoying listening to it go in and out of eco.

IMG_0647.jpgIMG_0648.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0650.jpg
    IMG_0650.jpg
    502.1 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_0649.jpg
    IMG_0649.jpg
    683.5 KB · Views: 57

Rockcrawlindude

a rock crawlin’ dude
Reaction score
Agreed; Ended up with a dual magnoflow w/ a resonator to help bring down the tone for the the WAF. I have a drone on the highway around 1700 rpm ; it's not too bad; but noticeable with the music off and annoying listening to it go in and out of eco.

View attachment 35348View attachment 35351
Those tips/ exits look great.
Thanks for being honest about the drone. Too many folks say “I have no drone” and we all know they’re lying or deaf

UNifc6pF

Reaction score
Those tips/ exits look great.
Thanks for being honest about the drone. Too many folks say “I have no drone” and we all know they’re lying or deaf
Just 2.5" pipe painted black. Nothing special

And yeah; it's not like the drone I had back in high school or anything but it's there and sucks it gets quieter at 2k rpm before ramping up the sound again.

It's on my todo list to go back to my muffler shop and see what they can do for me; I don't really way to pay for Borla but if they claim no drone ....

jetrinka

Reaction score

View attachment 35348View attachment 35351
Dude that looks freaking awesome! Love it! All custom?

Ewoodard

Reaction score
Looks like they did a good job! All I did was cutoff the factory resonator.

jetrinka

Reaction score
Yeah; local place did it. Said it took them a few try's to get all the bends right and get it out to both sides.
I wouldn't be lucky enough that they would be located in Washington state would I?

Also any sound clips? Pics of the exits from the grounds view?

UNifc6pF

Reaction score
I wouldn't be lucky enough that they would be located in Washington state would I?

Also any sound clips? Pics of the exits from the grounds view?
I’ll try to get some pics this weekend and a sound clip. I will say i ran it with out the resonator for a few weeks; it sounded amazing. The WAF was super low and had to add the resonator - wish i would have gotten a sound clip from then.

jetrinka

Reaction score
North Texas; hit me up in DMs if you want more precise location

Dang I’d almost be tempted to make that trip to have them copy it on mine lol. Washington to Texas though I’d be paying twice the exhaust cost in gas haha

Users who are viewing this thread