Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dodge Charger order and other off topic post dump

ACEd

Reaction score
It does make sense,

No doubt that this is true, but dperry got me to wondering… Just for grins I looked up a Dodge Charger window sticker. Destination is roughly $300 less than our HD trucks. I don’t know how much of that would be passed to a driver, but even if they pocketed the entire $300 difference it would still be more profitable to take the smaller units.
Where is Charger made? Distance? US vs Import? Obviously, Weight/Size

pete2833

Reaction score
Our Department ordered Two 2021 Charger Pursuits last September (2020) 1 of the vehicles was delivered in May of 2021 and the 2nd one was delivered November of 2021. Thats 14 months later. The pandemic has caused issues world wide. We ordered 2 charger pursuits this month and a Durango Pursuit. The Durango is not being offered in any shade of blue so we had to cancel that order. We were told not to expect to see the Chargers until 3rd or 4th Quarter of 2022. Sucks all the way around for a lot of people and customers.

ACEd

Reaction score
Our Department ordered Two 2021 Charger Pursuits last September (2020) 1 of the vehicles was delivered in May of 2021 and the 2nd one was delivered November of 2021. Thats 14 months later. The pandemic has caused issues world wide. We ordered 2 charger pursuits this month and a Durango Pursuit. The Durango is not being offered in any shade of blue so we had to cancel that order. We were told not to expect to see the Chargers until 3rd or 4th Quarter of 2022. Sucks all the way around for a lot of people and customers.
Agree - lots of things beyond control of manufacturers from parts to delivery - and anyone who was led to believe they would have their May 2022 orders before the August-September time frame was mislead by sales people - but still more and better info after production began in August and priority to those early orders would have been a smart move on the part of Stellantis

Lee Iacocca

Grumpy Old Fart
Reaction score
To stay on topic, check here for my Aeroskin deflector, it’s on now. I know I brought it up earlier in this thread. Maybe you don’t care. All good…..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread