Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do the 2019s feel clunky like the 2018 and older ones do?

RamGuy84

Reaction score
I’ve driven many of the 2019s before ordering mine, but I guess never noticed if they feel clunky or not. Every hd ram that I’ve owned has felt clunky over rough roads and whatnot, where my 2018 superduty did not. I guess to any new 2019 ram hd owners, you’d know this better than me. Driving it everyday compared to short test drives is way different.

Don-T

Reaction score
I don’t think they are clunky either. The last F350 I had was mushy in the front end, maybe that is the difference? The F350 was also very stiff in the rear end, with and without the 5th camper. To me the Ram is better balanced than the Ford.

D

Deleted member 80

Interesting, I have owned a 3rd Gen, a 4th Gen, and am waiting on my 4.5 Gen, and "clunky" has never crossed my mind. To that end, my buddy went from a Ram to a powerjoke last year, and he is hating it. The cab creaks and groans, and he describes it as clunky. To each their own, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread