Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Diesel station and prices, weather, etc

Savage99ss

Reaction score
On my 2018, I had an option to view the weather, nearest gas station(like gas buddy) and I can’t find this anywhere on the new truck. Any suggestions.

CharlieL

Reaction score
On my 2018, I had an option to view the weather, nearest gas station(like gas buddy) and I can’t find this anywhere on the new truck. Any suggestions.
You access the Nav settings from the Nav screen. Look for the icon in the lower left. That takes you to another screen where you chose what to display. Look for the show POI on map.

Last edited:

ahntime

Reaction score
My unit no longer displays diesel pricing but gas prices instead, even after several resets.

dennyh99

Reaction score
My unit no longer displays diesel pricing but gas prices instead, even after several resets.
Following, just received my 2022 2500 Longhorn and settings only offer reg, mid, and premium. So I take it yours used to show diesel and now doesn't?

ahntime

Reaction score
Following, just received my 2022 2500 Longhorn and settings only offer reg, mid, and premium. So I take it yours used to show diesel and now doesn't?
Just starting showing diesel prices today.

dennyh99

Reaction score
Just went out to check, still no diesel prices, will keep watching. Weather app is working.

Savage99ss

Reaction score
I can’t get any prices to populate to view. Am I missing something?

dennyh99

Reaction score
Tried soft reset last night, now no diesel prices and no prices populating during search. I must be missing something also.

Savage99ss

Reaction score
I get zero prices only gas station nearby. Also getting no weather, and my off-road pages are acting up. I think uconnect5 has serious issues

dennyh99

Reaction score
In Nav just click search and should be gas icon near the search entry bar next to hotel and restaurant (spoon and fork) icons , click it and gas prices should show next to stations. My truck is having gooseneck installed so I will try from memory...On home at screen (2022 uconnect 12") bottom select Vehicle Info icon, in left column select Nav, next select POI, my screen shows POI on map, POI on route, and sometimes (sometimes not) gas prices. Click gas prices and reg, mid, premium is selectable, trying to find out why I don't have diesel selection. Hope this helps, again by memory so I'll double check later.

Users who are viewing this thread