Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Delivery Time Estimates

TheSaltyHam

Reaction score
Contacted my dealer for the first time this morning regarding expected vehicle arrival date. My salesman says it will be the first or second week of October. That will put me right around the 8 week mark having ordered on August 6th. It might not be as quick as some, but I was hoping to push into October anyway. Now maybe there will be a bump in the rebates.

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
Nice. Yours must not have been in this train crash then.
32f245180842a4df369c26d71f3e63c9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Contacted my dealer for the first time this morning regarding expected vehicle arrival date. My salesman says it will be the first or second week of October. That will put me right around the 8 week mark having ordered on August 6th. It might not be as quick as some, but I was hoping to push into October anyway. Now maybe there will be a bump in the rebates.
Does anyone remember if there was a bump in rebates last year for "TruckTober" or if the 2500 were immune to that.

MoneyMagicMike

Reaction score
Ordered Sept.1 /3500 limited crew long srw rear-air HO Cummins MAXSTEEL 9-4 vin&von...9-6 D...9-9 D-1...9-12 E(frame work)...9-15 JS...9-18 JB JB still...I was told 10-12 weeks by dealer in Washington State...seems things are moving for the majority a lot faster then earlier in the year....we’ll see...super pumped

TheSaltyHam

Reaction score
Just received a call from my salesman. The truck arrived at the dealership this morning.

Ordered 8/6
Delivered to dealer 9/23

6 weeks and 6 days total time

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
I’d say that’s about Normal time. 6-8 weeks.

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
Still in JB just now on 9/23. 16 days...

Brian, I wouldn’t panic yet it hasn’t even been 30 days yet since you ordered. I still strongly believe it will be KZ Status before end of this week. Mine not here yet and I ordered a week before you.

Marshfly

Reaction score
Brian, I wouldn’t panic yet it hasn’t even been 30 days yet since you ordered. I still strongly believe it will be KZ Status before end of this week. Mine not here yet and I ordered a week before you.

The only reason I’m tracking this thing at all is because I need to pull some stuff off of the 2014 before it gets here and I need a week or two head up. I wish I could just sit back and forget about it.

Gable

Reaction score
Still in JB just now on 9/23. 16 days...

Just for reference, I ordered 07/29 and it took 52 days to arrive at the dealer. 24 of those days I was listed as "JB" status.

Approximately:

8 days to get to JB
24 in JB
20 to get to dealer in Western PA

jared43758

Reaction score
. Ordered 9/11. Hoped it wouldn’t be done till December. Shipping already

Users who are viewing this thread