Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Delivery Time Estimates

JLPower

Reaction score
Our Pearl White Night Edition Laramie arrived Thursday 10/15. Order date was 8/19.

Attachments

• IMG_20201015_191138941.jpg
    IMG_20201015_191138941.jpg
    594.6 KB · Views: 32

Mickolobes2500

Reaction score
I actually didn’t place a special order, but I am also seeing delays in trucks getting to dealers. I found a 20’ 2500 over a month ago that showed in Transit. It was close enough to my custom build I decided to go for it, and dealer said it would arrive first week of October. Called the dealer this morning for an update, and he is saying the computer now says it won’t arrive until Nov 10th!

They weren’t sure why, but something in shipping is hitting snags...
The same thing happened to me in the Chicagoland area! They said any day 8/15 and truck show in Chicago for the last month and they have no idea on when it's coming in!? I think I should have built my own I would have probably had it by now. Im ready to go and buy another truck but I guess good things come to people that wait. Where are you located?

JasonB

Reaction score
Same situation here Hairy. Just got word ETA is Nov 11-25. Build date was a little bit ago.

imokru22

Reaction score
How are you guys seeing the build status on ordered trucks? Is it through https://fcacommunity.force.com/RAM/s/equipment-listing ? I ordered a truck last month and nothing shows up yet. My dealer said the build date is 11/25 on my 3500 diesel.
There is a.Monroney build code stcky thread in General Discussion. On-line Ramchat gives you key words, like "in Trim" etc. You have to decipher the Ramchat discussion and use the build code sticky to figure out the exact status.

Sleepyweasel

Reaction score
My dealer spoke with regional factory rep yesterday about my order. The factory rep replied "That 3500 Laramie for SleepyWeasel is paused in JB status because of the upfitter. D***** said they are SWAMPED right now. She said she doesn't even have an ETA. There's o space to move right now" The wheel to wheel side steps are why it's at the upfitter.

FlyingShooter

Reaction score
My truck has been sitting in Mexico ready to go since 9/25/2020. Dates for Delivery to the Chicago hub have been 10/17, then 10/31, and now 11/5.
West Coast(San Diego) is the same, keeps getting pushed back. At this point I think 2020’s just hitting the lot in 2021 is a real possibility...

jkempken

Reaction score
West Coast(San Diego) is the same, keeps getting pushed back. At this point I think 2020’s just hitting the lot in 2021 is a real possibility...
Don't say that, I have a trip to Montana from Wisconsin scheduled in mid January to go Snowmobiling in the mountains and my truck is signed up to pull one of the trailers.

saltman

Reaction score
So I’m curious what all options are done “offsite” maybe the best way to get a sold order fast is to leave those boxes unchecked? To the poster prior what exactly is the “hot status” you speak of?

Users who are viewing this thread