Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Delivery Time Estimates

cmac7203

Reaction score
Ordered my 2020 Big Horn on Nov 8. Already built and shipped. ETA to dealer 12/18 - 1/1/20. We’ll see...I’m NOT holding my breath.

RB18C

Reaction score
Ordered my 2020 Big Horn on Nov 8. Already built and shipped. ETA to dealer 12/18 - 1/1/20. We’ll see...I’m NOT holding my breath.
**** I’d be happy with that. I just want mine to ship. No clue why it’s sitting in storage.

heyguy

Reaction score
Mines currently D1 status with an estimated ship date of Aug 5. 2020 3500 Limited DRW

Last edited:

Samzaknight

Reaction score
I ordered my 2020 PW last week, dealer said first update will be 3-4 weeks out. Question, what is D1?

heyguy

Reaction score
D1 is it's slotted into an assembly line spot to be built. Apparently it only takes 24 hours from start to finish on the line.

sainthalo65

Reaction score
I ordered 2500 Laramie on July 24/2020 I know exactly what packages I want. Just a VON at this stage. I called RamCare gave my VON and they told me 2-3 weeks for a vin. Dealer told me 8-12 weeks total after order places. I’m expecting 15 weeks max.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lgarrison34

Reaction score
Mine was finally built on Saturday after sitting in D1 for 30 days. Crossing my fingers it is delivered within 2-3 weeks now.

sainthalo65

Reaction score
That’s good news to know your finally in the build state. With Covid I’ve added in some extra time to my build in case build is being affected by virus. Keep us posted at to your status now that your in the build and at this point likely built and moving to the next phase.

Atomic Ram

Reaction score
Just another data point. Ordered my 3500 on May 12, 2020. I picked the truck up at the dealer on July 25, 2020.

heyguy

Reaction score
Seems like things are moving rather quickly. I'm in KZ status now and can see my window sticker. Dealer estimates about a month to show up. Fingers crossed. Order was placed on July 4.

lgarrison34

Reaction score
Live Chat or your dealership. I've found live chat to only have the most basic information and don't really have any insight on the actual processes themselves. Either way a link to the chat is below.

babyrocket

Reaction score
Ordered July 27th, and my window sticker just came up. What's a decent expectation for when I should expect an East Coast (NC) delivery in this COVID environment? Live Chat has proven to be less than informative - they no longer offer actual Build Codes.

mglade

Reaction score
Ordered July 27th, and my window sticker just came up. What's a decent expectation for when I should expect an East Coast (NC) delivery in this COVID environment? Live Chat has proven to be less than informative - they no longer offer actual Build Codes.
My truck was built on 7/30, window sticker was available a couple days later around what I assume was the shipping date. It arrived at the dealer’s stockyard on 8/20. Still waiting for actual delivery to the dealership.. should be before the end of this week. I’m in Maryland.

sainthalo65

Reaction score
Ok update for me. Called dealer rep and got a vin 2 days ago. That’s all she could give me. So I called RamCare afterwards gave them the vin and great God they found my truck and it’s been built in KZ-L status waiting to be shipped out. They were even able to email me the window sticker which I verified that everything was on it I ordered. I’ll pray that it’s like that in person. So my order to vin time was exactly 4 weeks. I thought when I receive the vin that would be the start of the build but looks like actually end of build and now shipping. I’m guessing another 2-4 weeks. Hope that helps

jkempken

Reaction score
Ok update for me. Called dealer rep and got a vin 2 days ago. That’s all she could give me. So I called RamCare afterwards gave them the vin and great God they found my truck and it’s been built in KZ-L status waiting to be shipped out. They were even able to email me the window sticker which I verified that everything was on it I ordered. I’ll pray that it’s like that in person. So my order to vin time was exactly 4 weeks. I thought when I receive the vin that would be the start of the build but looks like actually end of build and now shipping. I’m guessing another 2-4 weeks. Hope that helps

You should have gotten your vin right away. When I placed my order on 8/12, I got my vin a couple days later on 8/17. Congrats on the new truck.

Users who are viewing this thread