Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Delivery Time Estimates

jakebrake

Reaction score
3500 Big Horn CCSB, 6.7L non HO
6/18 – Order placed
6/25 – D
6/25 – VIN
7/8 – KZ - Vehicle has been approved for shipment but shipment arrangements have not yet been completed. No ETA was provided as of yet.
7/8 – Build sheet and Window Sticker available online
7/10 – Visible on Dealer Website price of $58,051
7/12 – KZ – Awaiting shipment, no ETA on delivery to the dealer yet.
7/16 – KZ – Awaiting shipment, no ETA on delivery to the dealer yet.
7/19 – KZ – In transit to dealer, no ETA released from the shipping company (per Ram Chat)

It's getting closer!
how do you pull up a window sticker

arwright

Reaction score
3500 Limited Mega Cab, 4x4, SRW w/6'4" box and Ramboxes

4/19 - Ordered
4/22 - VON Issued
4/24 - VIN Received
4/24 - D
5/07 - D1
5/20 - F
5/21 - I
5/27 - KZ
5/30 @10:13AM - Train departure from Saltillo. Expected arrival at truck distribution yard in Mira Loma, CA on June 12th.
6/05 - Truck is at first rail departure per dealer. Not sure what this means. Expected delivery to dealer, "middle of the month." This update sounds the same as the one I received on 5/30, but I could be wrong.
6/13 - Per phone call with RAM truck is still KZ awaiting shipment awaiting shipment "contract" to be signed. Completely confused by this. I reached out to my dealer for an update, I'll have to wait and see what they say bc they told me on 6/5 it should be delivered to rail yard in Mira Loma, CA today.
6/17 - Called RAM after my dealer moved the delivery date back AGAIN. RAM is "escalating" it because it has been KZ for 23 days. They did say it was KZM this time, not KZ, but promised an e-mail within 3 days.

Update
7/22 - KZT per dealer. No ETA.

Ogamiitto

Reaction score
3500 Limited Mega Cab, 4x4, SRW w/6'4" box and Ramboxes

4/19 - Ordered
4/22 - VON Issued
4/24 - VIN Received
4/24 - D
5/07 - D1
5/20 - F
5/21 - I
5/27 - KZ
5/30 @10:13AM - Train departure from Saltillo. Expected arrival at truck distribution yard in Mira Loma, CA on June 12th.
6/05 - Truck is at first rail departure per dealer. Not sure what this means. Expected delivery to dealer, "middle of the month." This update sounds the same as the one I received on 5/30, but I could be wrong.
6/13 - Per phone call with RAM truck is still KZ awaiting shipment awaiting shipment "contract" to be signed. Completely confused by this. I reached out to my dealer for an update, I'll have to wait and see what they say bc they told me on 6/5 it should be delivered to rail yard in Mira Loma, CA today.
6/17 - Called RAM after my dealer moved the delivery date back AGAIN. RAM is "escalating" it because it has been KZ for 23 days. They did say it was KZM this time, not KZ, but promised an e-mail within 3 days.

Update
7/22 - KZT per dealer. No ETA.

sigh...that's quite a holding pattern you've been put into. hope it turns the corner soon for you.

EquineExpress

Reaction score
I ordered my truck as well April 1 3500 srw with HO Cummins Limited Pearl White.... still sitting in the depot in Detroit since June 22 going crazy. I have been notified my free xm radio subscription has started beginning of June.. Gotten a phone survey from FCA about my purchase and one in the mail tonight from a outside company ..survey pertaining to my new truck purchase

jakebrake

Reaction score
I ordered my truck as well April 1 3500 srw with HO Cummins Limited Pearl White.... still sitting in the depot in Detroit since June 22 going crazy. I have been notified my free xm radio subscription has started beginning of June.. Gotten a phone survey from FCA about my purchase and one in the mail tonight from a outside company ..survey pertaining to my new truck purchase

Wow buddy, that's more mental torture than one guy should take. let me try to help as oppose to just making a comment. Take this time and do:

1. Get into the owners manual and all of the supplements and study
2. Have all of your add on's priced and lined up
3. Make a list of all the things you can think of ( even little things ) and present to your salesman for the service department to do. As well as having them check off the problems that other owners have experienced that might be headed off during pre-delivery. Example of that, have them check that hood shake/fifth wheel puck lining up/ software update on the HK stereo system if your getting that. Look over this forum and use it to your advantage for things to check. Some folks don't like the dealer to place their dealership sticker on the paint of the truck. It's little things like that you might think of, ( I learned this the hard way ).
4. If by chance this is your first 6.7, get all of your trinkets that you may need to change your own oil ( if you do that ) Genos is a good place as well as Amazon.
5. Get your financing lined up and check for your best rates. Last year I made 10-15 phone calls and wound up saving .050 over what I was going to accept as the going rate.
6. Shop for and research your tires. Some here say the tires are junk, so that means you may be looking sooner than later.

I'm sure you could come up with a few things yourself.

Good luck and post some pics. soon I hope.

arwright

Reaction score

The craziest part is no one from FCA, RAM, @RamCares, etc, will do anything to help get to the bottom of our issues. Unfortunately they don't care about their customers enough. It is especially disappointing given people custom ordering trucks are likely the more loyal group.

EquineExpress

Reaction score
I hope this comes sooner than later, i want to put it to work. I keep missing out on jobs

RamGuy84

Reaction score
So mine is due in this Friday in a local rail yard, about 50 miles away according to my dealer, but yet it still does not show up as "in transit" on my dealer's site or on the ram website. Shouldn't it show up as "in transit" by now? In the past when I've ordered Rams, usually they pop up as in transit when they're about 2 weeks out. I can pull up the window sticker with that link,

EquineExpress

Reaction score
Nothing new today, same old bs from the dealer “ you will get it!!.. just have no way of knowing when.. we are confident though it should be within the next month or so!”
The invoice had a expect delivery of July 15th

EquineExpress

Reaction score
I read somewhere someone could see their truck, not sure how about doing it... i downloaded the app but can not get anywhere with it. My understanding somebody Needs to select activate in the truck

jakebrake

Reaction score
I read somewhere someone could see their truck, not sure how about doing it... i downloaded the app but can not get anywhere with it. My understanding somebody Needs to select activate in the truck

someone on the forum here was talking about that for sure.

I really hope you get it soon.

RamGuy84

Reaction score
I downloaded the app and truck pops up, but cannot locate it, so yes I assume there has to be some sort of activation in the truck itself.

MEZZ2006

Reaction score
3500 Big Horn CCSB, 6.7L non HO
6/18 – Order placed
6/25 – D
6/25 – VIN
7/8 – KZ - Vehicle has been approved for shipment but shipment arrangements have not yet been completed. No ETA was provided as of yet.
7/8 – Build sheet and Window Sticker available online
7/10 – Visible on Dealer Website price of $58,051
7/12 – KZ – Awaiting shipment, no ETA on delivery to the dealer yet.
7/16 – KZ – Awaiting shipment, no ETA on delivery to the dealer yet.
7/19 – KZ – In transit to dealer, no ETA released from the shipping company (per Ram Chat)

It's getting closer!

As of today it is still in KZ, supposedly in transit to the dealer but no ETA other than it will take 8-12 weeks from date of order. All this is per Ram Chat. This marks at least 22 days in KZ status.
The good thing is, the price on my truck has dropped some more on the dealer website since ordering. Another $500 less than on 7/10.

Daybreak

Reaction score
Howdy,
Once a vehicle goes to KZ status, RAM CHAT does not have any info.

Your dealer has access to Rubicon. Your salesman can inform you of its progress.

Users who are viewing this thread