Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Console or Bucket Seats

Ludicrous_Speed

Reaction score
I much prefer the center console. But, I had a 2019 Longhorn 1500 for 3 years before I got my Power Wagon 75A, so I’m used to it. Love the extra storage.

I do understand the desire for a mechanical transfer case, but since the transmission is electronic too, it’s not like you have a full mechanical drive train in the standard PW.

To each their own. I know some got the 75A simple because they liked the subdued decals rather than the vertical ones on the bed.

Ludicrous_Speed

Reaction score
I think it’s important to note that if you want to add a lot of aftermarket accessories, the bench gives you a bunch of room under the infotainment and climate controls for CB/GMRS or AUX switches. You have to be a bit more creative with the 75A.

Shadowboxin20

Reaction score
I think it’s important to note that if you want to add a lot of aftermarket accessories, the bench gives you a bunch of room under the infotainment and climate controls for CB/GMRS or AUX switches. You have to be a bit more creative with the 75A.

yea I plan to add a CB radio and there really wasn’t a good way with the console

Hemi4me

Reaction score
Morning all. Newbie to this forum.

I’m really close to pulling the trigger on a 21 PW in the next day or two. I am trying to get some opinions on getting the 75A with the center console or a different one with the traditional bench seat.
The two I’m looking at are identically equipped otherwise. Same price. Bench seat has the Electronic Shifter so no manual case on the floor.

I have 4 kids and I like the idea of having the ability to throw the whole family in there for short trips occasionally. It will NOT be our primary family transport. That being said, I really like the look and functionality of the Center console.

What are everyone’s thoughts? What else am I not thinking about? I know I lose some cup holders and storage with the Bench option. TIA!!
Well I did not have a choice on my 2020 PW, But I do like the bench seat in the middle. I get to have a console in the arm rest and when lifting up the seat I have another console. which I have a locker down console vault installed in

Users who are viewing this thread