Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Configure Alternator for 2500 tow

copcarguy

Reaction score
I ordered my new 3500 CCLB 4x4, 6.4L with 3.73’s. To make things really easy as said before get the 4x4 AND Snow Chief group. Snow Chief has the 220A alternator, limited-slip, slightly better tires than the all seasons, aux switches, and some other cool stuff all in one bundle. It’s only slightly more than the “snow plow prep”, alternator, posi, = piecemealing the options. I also got the cab-length chrome steps. But Snow Chief is the way to go!

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
I ordered my new 3500 CCLB 4x4, 6.4L with 3.73’s. To make things really easy as said before get the 4x4 AND Snow Chief group. Snow Chief has the 220A alternator, limited-slip, slightly better tires than the all seasons, aux switches, and some other cool stuff all in one bundle. It’s only slightly more than the “snow plow prep”, alternator, posi, = piecemealing the options. I also got the cab-length chrome steps. But Snow Chief is the way to go!
Snow chief also gets you clearence lamps, and you get you the transforce garbage tires like a few other options give you

MEGA HO

Reaction score
Anything over 80” requires clearence lamps so any dually or any truck thats for plowing as the smallest plow is typically 90”
I know that. But still...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread