Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clock 2021 8.4

Jeff1759

Reaction score
Wondering why, every time I start my truck, the clock is 3 hours behind the actual time. Within maybe 5-10 minutes it will correct itself. Is this a common thing?

Crusty old shellback

Reaction score
I haven't noticed it. but it's probably normal. The clock will run for a bit after shutting off, then stop. When you start the truck, it may take a few to update.

I say this as my Genesis with a analog clock was similar. If it was shut off for a while, when I'd go and restart it, the hands on the clock would spin around until it got to the correct time.

So my thinking is, the truck is doing the same. only update the clock when the truck is running.

RamCares

RamCares Team
Reaction score
Wondering why, every time I start my truck, the clock is 3 hours behind the actual time. Within maybe 5-10 minutes it will correct itself. Is this a common thing?
Hello,

Thank you for grabbing our attention. Please send us a PM, our team would like to look further into this for you.

William
Ram Cares

Users who are viewing this thread