Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CAUGHT: 2023 Ram 2500 Rebel Crew Cab 4×4:

Benson

Reaction score
Did you review the link to the home page article with all the additional photos?

2023-Ram-HD-12-scaled.jpg
I just hope they will interchange with the current trucks. Thats one of the things I don't like about these trucks. The mirrors work best standing up but look stupid in the position.

Redfour5

Reaction score
CAUGHT: 2023 Ram 2500 Rebel Crew Cab 4×4:
Fourth-Generation Heavy Duty Continues, With New Off-Road Package & Mirrors...

View attachment 30355

It’s been four model years since its last major mid-cycle-action (MCA), but the Ram 2500/3500 Heavy Duty pickups continue to be quite competitive against the new competition from Ford and General Motors (GM). Over the past decade, the truck market has played a constant battle between the three automakers over bragging rights about towing, payload, and technology. And it doesn’t look like it is going to slow down any time soon.

TFL has something on this at https://tfltruck.com/2022/04/is-the-new-ram-hd-rebel-4x4-off-road-truck-coming-soon/

Their pics have a winch I'm noticing... The new mirrors look the same. Looks like the body will still be gen 4. I'm wondering if the next "totally new" iteration will have the HO Hurricane in the gasser version. I know they are saying no, but... I've heard that before also. It's interesting to note how they are "structuring" their "refreshes." I think we can be pretty sure a new tranny on the Diesel. The 2019 changes were primarily everywhere you cannot see...but does make a difference particularly with the 6.4 transmission enhancing its functionality substantively. This could be another "incremental but market attractive change for certain individuals particularly if they put a diesel in it. Ups the game quite a bit over the present "off road" package but not at the level of a power wagon AND keeping the Payload up in the real 2500 range vs a Power Wagon.

And then, maybe in 2025 we get a big reveal with the new body, new engine, built on the other 2019 changes underneath tweaked with experience... I still don't like the Rebel front end though and would prefer one of the other fronts like the night version maybe.

Redfour5

Reaction score
That's what it need to be (with a winch) if it's going to compete with the Tremor. Given they are calling it a Rebel I doubt it. It will just have AT tires and some rebel badging to make it more off road capable ...... (rolling eyes) I do hope they prove me wrong though.

TFL has some different pics and one version has a winch.

DougB

Reaction score
It's fun watching all this...
Future mods I'm pretty sure I already want. I'm going to keep saying it, those mirrors better be the bee's knees and retrofittable!

This is almost worse than waiting for the truck to arrive, almost.

Redfour5

Reaction score
I'll retrofit the new mirrors if they work. I was forced to get the power heated but manual fold no convex adjustment ones on my Laramie... not available there for awhile.

Scooter29

Reaction score
Saw this and figured this would be a good place to leave it ha.

Attachments

• 0E6C03E1-601D-4D57-81BC-4EAE3D33D924.png
    0E6C03E1-601D-4D57-81BC-4EAE3D33D924.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 152
  • 1498CA02-291E-41AB-AA90-AB1117EDB1F7.png
    1498CA02-291E-41AB-AA90-AB1117EDB1F7.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 150

Tlpollock

Reaction score
So, If this picture is of an actual 2023 model then it tells me that Ram is using the same cab for 2023 models and not a new cab. Right?

Tlpollock

Reaction score
Saw this and figured this would be a good place to leave it ha.
I wonder if this comes to the 2023 HD? I do like the blue ring around the Limited trims currently. I don't see that in the picture.

1652471613836.png

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
They are saying the same cab till 2025 and that cluster is fully digital so no place for a blue ring

You don't know that the theme setting doesn't include one.

If I had to guess, I'd say there will be a fair amount of customization possible.

Jtwes

Reaction score
The future is so bright I gotta wear shades
Hey Brv 10 That was the name of a Promotion that Pontiac put on to sell more Sunbirds in 1993. You won a pair of Raybans with each Sunbird you sold. I still have a pair that I won.

jenninr

Reaction score
Everytime I see a reply to this thread I get my hopes up that there's finally some official information on the rebel.
Nice truck, no Firestones on it!
That's one of the best things about it.

Users who are viewing this thread