Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can you update the front of the website?

PMHQ

Reaction score
The front of the website has 3 year old vehicle reveals! Can you put up things having to do with the 2022s? No one cares too much about the 19s any more as they can look anywhere for that... I really enjoy the FORUM and when you show the latest and greatest! Thank you!

LateToTheParty

Didn't want to come
Reaction score
Not sure where you're looking, but when I look at the home page of the website (hdrams.com) I see 8 of 11 articles that are specifically related to 2022s.

If you're referring elsewhere, maybe a little more detail would help the admin staff look into it.

PMHQ

Reaction score
Not sure where you're looking, but when I look at the home page of the website (hdrams.com) I see 8 of 11 articles that are specifically related to 2022s.

If you're referring elsewhere, maybe a little more detail would help the admin staff look into it.
When I go to HDRams.com I can see at the top of the page at the header "2019 Reveal" "2019 Spy Photos" It would just be nice if it was up to date stuff that we could click on...Or even other websites like Ram Trucks or something other than 3 year old rigs... Great site, don't get me wrong!

LateToTheParty

Didn't want to come
Reaction score
When I go to HDRams.com I can see at the top of the page at the header "2019 Reveal" "2019 Spy Photos" It would just be nice if it was up to date stuff that we could click on...Or even other websites like Ram Trucks or something other than 3 year old rigs... Great site, don't get me wrong!
I'm sure that will be helpful. It looks like those are just header links to old articles, so I would think should be able to be updated to link to some of the more recent articles shown further down the page, or like you suggest, other relevant sites.

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
The front of the website has 3 year old vehicle reveals! Can you put up things having to do with the 2022s? No one cares too much about the 19s any more as they can look anywhere for that... I really enjoy the FORUM and when you show the latest and greatest! Thank you!

We can look into that... the 2023 refresh is coming, we will be covering very soon.

Users who are viewing this thread