Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Buyer Intel - post up your deals and discounts here

DeepH20Driller

Reaction score
Just a quick tip for everybody. Before you buy a part or accessory, get on Amazon and go to Amazon Warehouse. Search for the item in the warehouse search bar. Don’t use the predictive text in the search, it by default makes the search in normal section. Anyway, a lot of times you can find items cheaper. It will give you a general description of what’s wrong with item. Most of time, it’s something someone has ordered, unboxed, and returned. For example, I bought a set of tie Rod ends for my Rzr, for $30 less than new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

toyboy1980

Reaction score
Just a quick tip for everybody. Before you buy a part or accessory, get on Amazon and go to Amazon Warehouse. Search for the item in the warehouse search bar. Don’t use the predictive text in the search, it by default makes the search in normal section. Anyway, a lot of times you can find items cheaper. It will give you a general description of what’s wrong with item. Most of time, it’s something someone has ordered, unboxed, and returned. For example, I bought a set of tie Rod ends for my Rzr, for $30 less than new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I always buy my Husky mud flaps/guards that way. For whatever reason, they always have them available in the warehouse for super cheap.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score

RAM_Dad

Reaction score
Ryobi 1600 PSI pressure washer for $68 at HD. Great unit for light house duties. Works great with a foam canon if you swap out for a 1.1mm orifice.

Note: It wouldn’t add to cart on my phone, but was able to purchase on my PC.

YMMV - It wasn’t available for awhile, but then showed back in stock. May need to keep checking.

Myfast70

Reaction score
Ryobi 1600 PSI pressure washer for $68 at HD. Great unit for light house duties. Works great with a foam canon if you swap out for a 1.1mm orifice.

Note: It wouldn’t add to cart on my phone, but was able to purchase on my PC.

YMMV - It wasn’t available for awhile, but then showed back in stock. May need to keep checking.

Thanks for posting that, I ordered one up as it will be much easier than dragging my loud gasser out

Surf2snow1

Reaction score
Not a deal per se, but general info that can GET you a deal in the future. This is something I do regularly when buying online. When you see this checkout screen, sometimes if you start the checkout then abandon your cart you’ll get a discount emailed to you. I have a junk email account that I use for this.

CBF864B8-0A4C-4582-A30D-A68263BFDF73.jpeg

Note: this is from a different website I did it in earlier, but 2 hours after I got an offer for 20% off:

227FBEFB-87F8-491C-AA36-4B4094D912CF.jpeg

Give it a try, seems like most companies will give you 5-10% off a few minutes to hours later.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Yep. Works often.

Sometimes it doesn't hurt to burn a few minutes checking reliable coupon sites for discount codes.

Also, ASK in the forums you frequent.

Brewbud

Brewmeister Meisterbrew
Reaction score
Yep, I did that and even got discounts off the Black Friday specials on Photo software and camp stuff.

Linked4door

Reaction score
Diode dynamics is having a flash sale for 15% off for today and tomorrow. For anyone wanting fogs, ditch lights, or reverse lights.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220321-195202_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20220321-195202_Brave.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 16

Dingo

Reaction score
Stole this from the Tremor Forum
GROUP BUY: 15% Off
Duration: GOOD FOR ALL OF MAY 2022
CODE: TremorGB
Shipping: Free if over $50

Just ordered their Billet Winch Shackle

DeepH20Driller

Reaction score
@Surf2snow1 post above does work, if anyone is wondering. I put a set of 37x12.50x20 Ridge Grapplers in my cart, on EBay for $2,060. A day later, DiscountTire sent me a 10% off code. Of course, I couldn’t turn that down. I ordered for $1,980 with tax. Cheapest I’ve seen them in a while. They showed up in 2 days!

Users who are viewing this thread