Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blend door problem, calibration?

Catmechanic

Reaction score
Any thoughts on if the tire size/tpms change processes could be a factor in the communication faults if I didn't get something correct @Jimmy07 ?

Jimmy07

Re-coding from an easy-chair
Reaction score
Any thoughts on if the tire size/tpms change processes could be a factor in the communication faults if I didn't get something correct @Jimmy07 ?
I doubt it. If you run through all the modules and clear out all the faults, do any communication faults come back after a few drive cycles?

Catmechanic

Reaction score
@Jimmy07 I ran through all modules this morning. The only faults are the u0212 connection to the SCM in the ABS module, and the b11cb blend door in the HVAC module. I tried to clear both, but neither would clear. AlfaOBD asks if I want to clear the code and to make sure the engine is off and key on MAF but then nothing happens. Faults are still present.

MooneyFWD

Reaction score
I'm sorry you are having this problem, but thanks for bringing it up. I added the 12.1 screen and auto-temp control feature, but never ran any kind of calibration. It always was too hot/cold, and on long trips I was constantly adjusting the temp. Now that I've run the calibration it seems to be working great. I would have never known.

Users who are viewing this thread