Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Horn level B package

b307a1

Reaction score
Has anyone that has recently ordered a Big Horn with the Big Horn level B package received their build sheet and or window sticker yet?

I was looking at the Ram build site and noticed that in the level B option, along with the BSM they no longer include the the 7 in. color instrument cluster.

Just curious if it was just an oversight by Ram or if they actually scrubbed that also.

Last edited:

Bigwalnuthoney

Reaction score
Screenshot_20210401-090016_Drive.jpgMine still has the 7" display. Bighorn level B, got build sheet yesterday.

bdgibson78

Reaction score
Has anyone that has recently ordered a Big Horn with the Big Horn level B package received their build sheet and or window sticker yet?

I was looking at the Ram build site and noticed that in the level B option along with the BSM they no longer include the the 7 in. color instrument cluster.

Just curious if it was just an oversight by Ram or if they actually scrubbed that also.
I just looked at the build site, and Level B still shows the 7" screen. I hope it still comes with it, I will be mighty peeved with Ram if it doesn't! I was told several times that the ONLY difference between Level 2 and Level B was BSM. Fingers crossed for both of us!

Attachments

• 20210401_070423.jpg
    20210401_070423.jpg
    287.8 KB · Views: 28

b307a1

Reaction score
I just looked at the build site, and Level B still shows the 7" screen. I hope it still comes with it, I will be mighty peeved with Ram if it doesn't! I was told several times that the ONLY difference between Level 2 and Level B was BSM. Fingers crossed for both of us!
Ok, case closed. I guess when they changed from level 2 to level B they forgot to include it.

Darkone

Reaction score
Out of curiosity I went into ram builder site and when I selected the Level B it won’t let you have a diesel option only the 6.4 in a 3500. It would not let me build my truck the way I ordered it. Makes me glad I ordered my 21 when I did. Also noticed that the level B doesn’t include or say anything about powers rear sliding window.

Woodall83

Reaction score
The level B also doesn't state dampened tailgate but it's on my build sheet. Think they maybe just rushed through it.

MEGA HO

Reaction score
Ram builder website has glitches every now and then. When I was building mine, I tried many different configs and when I finally made up my mind and tried repeating one of the configs, it locked me out of some options. Had to close the window and clear cookies before it let me build my configuration again.

Users who are viewing this thread