Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Baja Designs Ram light bar kit arrived!

mountainears

Reaction score
I was expecting a little longer wait but the kit arrived. Will post some pics and details once I get the install done, hopefully not too long!
56db5ea1fc0a5306c6e34cee797679b2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flan

Reaction score
Nice, looking forward to install pics!

Crusty old shellback

Reaction score
Please post some good pics of the bolts they use for mounting the brackets and their location on the bumper. Need it for some ideas I have and dont want to pull my bumper just to look.
Thanks.

MtnRider

Reaction score
Man I wish they would come up with a bracket to mount that on a 4th gen (on the bumper like that). Been thinking about getting it and just trying to figure it out myself but going to wait a bit until we recover from the Christmas purchases.

2Many12Valves

Reaction score
You’ll like it I’ve had mine on my 1994 for about six years now still looks like it just came out of the box unlike the knock offs where they start to yellow.

fuchsroehre

Reaction score
1900$ + uncle sam is pretty steep. The lights, location and lumen numbers look nice though. I was looking into ARBs Intensity solis 36 LED flood and spot combo. These are "just" 720$.
Have not convinced myself yet that lights are more important than gokart tires yet. LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread