Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Availability of lift kits

Nordic28

Reaction score
I thought I'd start a thread on this topic as I'm sure many are, or will be trying to find kits. This is the information I've gathered so far. (Clarification- not a leveling kit but a full lift kit)

Application: 2019 ram HD

Fabtech- looking for a truck
Skyjacker- r&d in process, coming soon
Rough country- 2-4 months
Zone- r&d in process
BDS- no response
ReadyLift- looking for a truck
Superlift- no response
ProComp- no response
Tuff Country- no ETA
McGaughy's- said their current kit will fit a 2019. I'm not confident it would fit.

Please add any additional information you gather!

Last edited:

Nordic28

Reaction score
Traxda #605050 kit - 3.5" front, 2" rear. This is kind of a hybrid between a leveling kit and a full lift. Retails for under $500. According to traxda it will fit a 2019.

Nordic28

Reaction score
Superlift- working on it, no ETA at this time
BDS- working on it, said it won't be long. ALso said it's the same design team that's working on the Zone kits.

Jackmayhoffer

Reaction score
Vancouver island, british columbia, canada
Will be doing a 4 inch bds. Wont buy anything but. 3rd truck with bds lift on diesel trucks they hold together. Im a contractor by trade. Truck gets used hard. Large tidy tank all the time, towing something 20k+ every few days. Ive gone through lifts like crazy till i got 1st bds. Dont bother with anything else!
I beat them down gravel roads loaded. Unloaded and light all the lifts will be fine. My first problems began as i started working them hard.
Current is a 6" lift on a 1 ton dually. Its got about 200k on lift kit. And ive replaced the shocks once. That is it!

Jackmayhoffer

Reaction score
Vancouver island, british columbia, canada
Ive got a message into bds aswell. Im being told within next week or so we will be able to order. Which is great. Im guessing my new truck is a month away or so. (Month in now) id like to have everything here and ready for it. Dont wanna drive it away from dealer stock if i can avoid it.

Nordic28

Reaction score
I didn't call AEV as it didn't appear they make lifts in the 5-6" range. If you find out any info on them let us know.

I'm thinking my truck will arrive in 4-6 weeks and I'm hoping there's a kit available so the dealer can install it. I've already purchased the wheel/tire package from them. I don't want to drive it stock either!

Nordic28

Reaction score
Update on pro comp kits. They don't have a release date at this time. They don't have a truck to do r&d on.

Nordic28

Reaction score
Update on Rancho kits, I called and verified their 4.5" kits will fit a 2019. These are the same kits for the earlier models so I find that interesting. Maybe other brands will discover the same.

SCRAMHD

Reaction score
Hi all, for what it’s worth I’ve seen two 19’s lifted over a month ago. I didn’t pay much attention to the brand as it wasn’t what I was interested in but it has been done.

Attachments

• 690E21F9-FA03-406B-B03F-69F5B865B101.jpeg
    690E21F9-FA03-406B-B03F-69F5B865B101.jpeg
    815.8 KB · Views: 141

Nordic28

Reaction score
Looks like front springs and bracket drops. The brackets don't look like any I've seen before. Interesting. My bet is they used a kit for a 2018.

Nordic28

Reaction score
Ok guys, with the research/help from a "large dealer in Idaho " I think we finally have the information we need on lift kits. The kits for an '18 won't fit our '19s. The problem is with the track bar relocation bracket. Apparently the '19 is considerably different in how it mounts.
The lifted trucks pictured in the previous post had custom fabricated track bar brackets. So, at this time our only options are leveling kits that don't utilize a track bar bracket. (Unless you want to get out your mig welder)
This is very disappointing as a few of us wanted to get our trucks lifted at the dealer upon initial delivery. I'm going to have them install a 2.5"/1" Rough Country kit until something I like hits the market. Doing that will allow me to run my wheel/tire package in the interim.

hutchman

Staff member
Reaction score
Good info, but not surprising. Amp steps from an 18 will fit a diesel, but not a 6.4.

crzysnake137

Reaction score
Anyone know the wheel and tire sizes on that black one? Exact wheels im looking at for my new truck

hutchman

Staff member
Reaction score
I tried to zoom in. It looked like a 37" tire and a 22" wheel

Holy crap! I have trouble getting in mine with stock tires and I'm 6'8"! I really like the looks of a lifted truck, but at my point in life, it's just not going to happen for me.

However, those of you planning a lift, post up some pics. I love to look at what other's are building!

Nordic28

Reaction score
Fyi Carli suspension put a video on YouTube today that describes the suspension differences in the 2019. The track bar bracket is very different, much stronger.

CumminsTwang

Reaction score
Ok guys, with the research/help from a "large dealer in Idaho " I think we finally have the information we need on lift kits. The kits for an '18 won't fit our '19s. The problem is with the track bar relocation bracket. Apparently the '19 is considerably different in how it mounts.
The lifted trucks pictured in the previous post had custom fabricated track bar brackets. So, at this time our only options are leveling kits that don't utilize a track bar bracket. (Unless you want to get out your mig welder)
This is very disappointing as a few of us wanted to get our trucks lifted at the dealer upon initial delivery. I'm going to have them install a 2.5"/1" Rough Country kit until something I like hits the market. Doing that will allow me to run my wheel/tire package in the interim.
The other major difference is the pitman arm length and angle.

Users who are viewing this thread