Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aux remote camera

ernursing21

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Aux remote camera (MOPAR camera available at dealer) (was not available at my dealer) is an option that needs be be added the the build or is it an aftermarket (MOPAR) item that you can be integrated into the existing build? (build plan Laramie 2500 with 12in Uconnect, tow tech package, ....)

D

Deleted member 80

Not sure, but to me it sounds like the aux camera will be an accessory, not part of the truck build.

EEBTTF

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Aux remote camera (MOPAR camera available at dealer) (was not available at my dealer) is an option that needs be be added the the build or is it an aftermarket (MOPAR) item that you can be integrated into the existing build? (build plan Laramie 2500 with 12in Uconnect, tow tech package, ....)

My dealer did not have it as an option. Probably will be a dealer supplied accessory

Users who are viewing this thread