Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ARE MX Cap

BeRep

Reaction score
Just got mine installed. Fits fine.
View attachment 955

Jason
Hi Jason,

That's a Z series that you had on your 18 and it fits your new 19 too? I keep getting conflicting information about needing the '19 style or '18 style topper for my '19 Power Wagon. So Much so that I've put off ordering until I can sort it out.

JasonLVNV

Reaction score
Hi Jason,

That's a Z series that you had on your 18 and it fits your new 19 too? I keep getting conflicting information about needing the '19 style or '18 style topper for my '19 Power Wagon. So Much so that I've put off ordering until I can sort it out.

BeRep,

YesI have a Z Series. I don’t know why I thought I had a C series. Yes, if you have an 18 HD then it will fit your 19 PW assuming the length is the same of course. The current PW uses the older body like the HD does, not the All-New 1500 body style from what I have seen. I think you’re good. You might just want to drop by a dealership to triple check. I’d feel awfully stupid if I was wrong. The new Rebels use the All New 1500 body style and the PW have a similar look so it can be confusing at first glance.

Jason

Users who are viewing this thread