Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

anyone have access to mopar part # lookup?

npurdy1112

Reaction score
attachment.php

attachment.php

Looking very good! Is that block heater cord the factory part?

Chopperno1

Reaction score
Thanks again. It is appreciated!!! I am going to order one and see if it will work on my Tradesmen. I cannot imagine the attachment points being different from the Bighorn VIN I provided.
I received and installed the Mopar Damper-Strut 68362518AA . It took about 10 minutes.
Remove passenger side rear tail light. Push strut on to ball studs already in place from factory. Take note of up arrow on the strut for proper installation. Tailgate no longer will slam down.

Chopperno1

Reaction score
Looks great. I received the 3 part numbers as you posted. The fog lights I received are round, i assume when things get mounted they appear ok or did I get the wrong lights? The cut out in the bezel I received is not same size as fog light.

elephantrider

Hydraulic Lifter Crew
Reaction score
right. the bezel has a bit of a wink to it and the lens is round. it will fit no problem and look totally factory once you get everything sandwiched in place.

mustangguy289

Reaction score
Could you pull the front grill and side mirror parts diagram for this vin: 3C6UR5FL7KG701629 ? Thanks in advance. I am trying to find the black grill part # and non chrome mirrors.

Zrojas

Reaction score

Zrojas

Reaction score
Thanks man! Do you work for a dealership to be able to get these? Also, on the grill it shows multiple grills but only has a part # against one, is that how you know it is the one for that vin?
Yeah, if you enter VIN, it only shows the part numbers for that VIN. If I had just put in 2019 Ram 2500 without a VIN, all the part numbers would be listed.
I don't work for a dealership, I just have a tech authority subscription.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

mustangguy289

Reaction score
Thanks! I really want to add the black appearance package to my truck. Right now the only thing killing me is the blasted mirrors. $1000 for mirrors....uggh. My truck is a laramie with body appearance ( color matched bumpers).

Zrojas

Reaction score
Thanks! I really want to add the black appearance package to my truck. Right now the only thing killing me is the blasted mirrors. $1000 for mirrors....uggh. My truck is a laramie with body appearance ( color matched bumpers).
I put the all black mirrors on my truck. I really dislike the chrome ones. I ordered mine from Lithia Ram in Medford, Oregon and I think they were $477 and $488, left and right respectively.

mustangguy289

Reaction score
Anychance you can verify the part numbers? I have the mirrors that include defrost, turn signal, cameras, electronic fold in, and manual tow mode. What all is included in the swap? Remove door panel, bolts, and wire harness connection?

I believe the black versions are: 68361478AC and 68361479AC

Zrojas

Reaction score
Those are the part numbers I used. They have all the options you need.

I attached the service manual pages. There are 3 connections to a module in the door and then a separate camera connection for the mirror. If you have someone to help hold the mirror and help line things up when putting the door panel back on it will be a little easier. But it is completely manageable by your self. View attachment Mirror removal.pdfView attachment Door trim panel.pdf

jsalbre

Reaction score
Shame you can’t just swap out the caps. I’ve got a Limited on order and both the wife and I really dislike chrome. The poor truck is practically dripping with it.

Last edited:

mustangguy289

Reaction score

I attached the service manual pages. There are 3 connections to a module in the door and then a separate camera connection for the mirror. If you have someone to help hold the mirror and help line things up when putting the door panel back on it will be a little easier. But it is completely manageable by your self. View attachment 1961View attachment 1962

Did the mirrors come as a complete assembly? From the schematic it looks like the cover and stuff is separate?

mustangguy289

Reaction score

I attached the service manual pages. There are 3 connections to a module in the door and then a separate camera connection for the mirror. If you have someone to help hold the mirror and help line things up when putting the door panel back on it will be a little easier. But it is completely manageable by your self. View attachment 1961View attachment 1962

Do you have this for removing and replacing the front grill as well?

moshez333

Reaction score
hi
my truck came with very large front plate holder ... can anyone find for me please the part number of the front license plate holder ?
i have a 2019 limited

Attachments

• 0D4BFBF4-1C24-4FDE-A166-8F46947D8A19.jpeg
    0D4BFBF4-1C24-4FDE-A166-8F46947D8A19.jpeg
    588.7 KB · Views: 27

moshez333

Reaction score
this is the part that i want...

Attachments

• 6E1851BD-2E6C-4CA2-833F-7DE7EC003816.jpeg
    6E1851BD-2E6C-4CA2-833F-7DE7EC003816.jpeg
    231.7 KB · Views: 21