Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another question on build sheet

Klinger

Reaction score
I’ve read through the post and on buildsheets. But when I click the link saying here is the correct link as soon as I click on it I get “no records found”. What is the real site that I can enter my Vin (or even VON for my order tracking. I have both the Vin and Von but nothing seems to be working for me. I tried to use all the resources here and uncle google first before bothering any of y’all Thanks

Burton12387

Reaction score
You won't be able to view a build sheet or a window sticker through the links until the truck is made, or very close to production. Till then, either link will tell you "no records found".

You can check production status by contacting Ram on the ram chat link "chat"

They'll need your Vin, and Address to access the info

Grunt4Life

Reaction score
I’ve read through the post and on buildsheets. But when I click the link saying here is the correct link as soon as I click on it I get “no records found”. What is the real site that I can enter my Vin (or even VON for my order tracking. I have both the Vin and Von but nothing seems to be working for me. I tried to use all the resources here and uncle google first before bothering any of y’all Thanks
Just add your VIN to the end https://www.dodge.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin= as stated you will not get back the build sheet until truck is built.

Klinger

Reaction score
Just add your VIN to the end https://www.dodge.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin= as stated you will not get back the build sheet until truck is built.
Well I did online chat with Ram. According to them and Nov 28 I’m D1 so dealer either has some info I’m not privy to or what. She did send me the build specs. 2020 long wheel base 4x4 Limited crew cab is showing 32 gal fuel tank not 50 like what Ram has said. Also shows delete .trailer TPMS even tough I have max tow package and trailer pkg so I guess those are still not available. Problem I have is I sold my truck yesterday. Wife is scheduled to work out of town monthly of January (I was told truck be here I 2 weeks) so I only have my Harley to ride to store and wherever in winter. So guess I’m riding lol

Burton12387

Reaction score
From the orders I’ve seen, on average, with no hiccups, historically the truck shows up at the dealer 4-5 weeks after D1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Klinger

Reaction score
From the orders I’ve seen, on average, with no hiccups, historically the truck shows up at the dealer 4-5 weeks after D1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well crap. My dealer said he was sending me his info he had showing delivery. I love my Harley but hard to go grocery shopping on it and wife will be out of town for month of January

npurdy1112

Reaction score
Well I did online chat with Ram. According to them and Nov 28 I’m D1 so dealer either has some info I’m not privy to or what. She did send me the build specs. 2020 long wheel base 4x4 Limited crew cab is showing 32 gal fuel tank not 50 like what Ram has said. Also shows delete .trailer TPMS even tough I have max tow package and trailer pkg so I guess those are still not available. Problem I have is I sold my truck yesterday. Wife is scheduled to work out of town monthly of January (I was told truck be here I 2 weeks) so I only have my Harley to ride to store and wherever in winter. So guess I’m riding lol

You only get the 52 gallon tank in a chassis cab. Unless something changed with the 2020s. I would guess that the 32 is still the standard and only choice.

Maybe your area has grocery delivery available like some places haha

Klinger

Reaction score
Site said crew cab long wheel base got 50 gallon tank. It was an option. Then not an option on 2019 but std on 2020 but apparently not on the early order 2020’s

npurdy1112

Reaction score
Interesting. Hopefully you get it. I wish I had the large tank. When driving not filling up haha

Klinger

Reaction score
Interesting. Hopefully you get it. I wish I had the large tank. When driving not filling up haha
I don’t mind stopping cause I got to pee. But avoid Buccees because even though they are all the same it takes wife 1 hour to add to gps lol

DevilDodge

Staff member
Reaction score
@Klinger. Looking over your buildsheets...did you order a dually?

I know it seems silly, but the wording says CrewCab 8 foot bed. It doesn't specify dually, so possibly that is the issue?

And if you didn't order a dually there is some issues with the options that are listed?

The Crew Cab 8 foot bed is to have 50 gallon tank standard.

Curious to here why they screwed this up. Very annoying how they claim something and it not work out.

Glad I am patient and have the liberty to wait.

npurdy1112

Reaction score
@Klinger. Looking over your buildsheets...did you order a dually?

I know it seems silly, but the wording says CrewCab 8 foot bed. It doesn't specify dually, so possibly that is the issue?

And if you didn't order a dually there is some issues with the options that are listed?

The Crew Cab 8 foot bed is to have 50 gallon tank standard.

Curious to here why they screwed this up. Very annoying how they claim something and it not work out.

Glad I am patient and have the liberty to wait.

I have a crew cab long bed dually and have the 32 gallon tank. I wish that a 50 was standard or an option.

Klinger

Reaction score
I have a crew cab long bed dually and have the 32 gallon tank. I wish that a 50 was standard or an option.
Yes. Dually and duals is on build sheet. Just doesn’t show 50 gallon std tank

Attachments

• 3A75D034-CA77-4428-8A8C-D15932B149F9.png
    3A75D034-CA77-4428-8A8C-D15932B149F9.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 11

npurdy1112

Reaction score
I found the thread you mention. It looks like others say that the tank won't be available to order till Q1 of 2020.

Klinger

Reaction score

Grunt4Life

Reaction score
Yeah. I can live with it. My old truck had 32 gallon and it worked for 20 years Just got off the phone with Ram. As of 6am truck still in D1 and ETA has now changed to be in TX 12/24. Dang. I will be on a heist as cruise lol
Here's a Laramie CC DRW and it doesn't show 32 or 50 (https://www.ramtrucks.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=3C63RRJLXLG108715 ). Maybe just maybe higher trim levels may still get the larger tank. One can only wish... could it be that's why several trucks have been delayed?? I know, wishful thinking

DevilDodge

Staff member
Reaction score
Both of the window stickers are for dually.

Can someone find one for a srw crew 8 footbed.

Why it wouldn't be standard on a dually may have something to do with the axle, I suppose.

And they like to figure stuff and figure someone with a dually is using 5th wheel/gooseneck so they will add extra tank.

I know, shots in the dark. But I would be interested to see a single rear wheel window sticker.

Users who are viewing this thread