Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AlfaOBD

RJ1972

Reaction score
Could use a little guidance again, please.
Ok, my bypass cable (img attached) is a little different in most colors I'm reading on here. My Green is White/Green wires. My White is Yellow/Blue wires.
On my 2023 2500 Big Horn I have the white plug (yellow /blue) closest to me on the bus (which is green/black bottom). I have the Green plug (white/green) to the furthest bus (green with white bottom).
I have updated the OBDII MX+, including the firmware and PIDs. I have updated the AlphaOBD, all on my Samsung Note 20. I can get pretty much everything to connect in the (body computer, Climate, Doors, seats ECT) AlphaOBD app. I can't get the Comfort to connect. I keep getting this (img attached). Also, can't connect to adjusting tire pressure. Any help is definitely appreciated. Thanks.

Attachments

• 20240207_171506.jpg
    20240207_171506.jpg
    698.7 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_20240201_170417_AlfaOBD.jpg
    Screenshot_20240201_170417_AlfaOBD.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 34

Jimmy07

Re-coding from an easy-chair
Reaction score
Could use a little guidance again, please.
Ok, my bypass cable (img attached) is a little different in most colors I'm reading on here. My Green is White/Green wires. My White is Yellow/Blue wires.
On my 2023 2500 Big Horn I have the white plug (yellow /blue) closest to me on the bus (which is green/black bottom). I have the Green plug (white/green) to the furthest bus (green with white bottom).
I have updated the OBDII MX+, including the firmware and PIDs. I have updated the AlphaOBD, all on my Samsung Note 20. I can get pretty much everything to connect in the (body computer, Climate, Doors, seats ECT) AlphaOBD app. I can't get the Comfort to connect. I keep getting this (img attached). Also, can't connect to adjusting tire pressure. Any help is definitely appreciated. Thanks.

I can't get comfort to connect on my 2020 either.

@Jimmy07
I think it’s an issue with the android app on this one. I just tried (it’s a 2021 heated seats module) and got the same message on android version, but connects right away on windows version:
IMG_0336.jpeg

CFE

Reaction score
Is the kaodtech the only security bypass option? Finally got around to buying alfaobd on my surface and the obdlink ex cable... just need the security bypass and the kaodtech is sold out currently.

Jimmy07

Re-coding from an easy-chair
Reaction score
Is the kaodtech the only security bypass option? Finally got around to buying alfaobd on my surface and the obdlink ex cable... just need the security bypass and the kaodtech is sold out currently.
I can supply them when he’s out. Send me a PM.

ahntime

Reaction score
Good morning @Jimmy07 , I would like to acquire a cable from you as well. I have a 2022 2500. Please let me know specifics on how to order from you.

Users who are viewing this thread