Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aftermarket wheel offset?

Rockcrawlindude

a rock crawlin’ dude
Reaction score

jns42103

Reaction score
I am trying to determine what wheels and tires to put on my white Ram 2500. Any suggestions and where to get them at a reasonable price. I cannot believe how much they are.

Thanks

Gondul

Prince of Pintops
Reaction score
'Reasonable' is subjective.
Prices are all about the same from vendor to vendor (and some run multiple websites under different names), the 'plainer' the wheel, the less expensive it will be (generally).

Just watch for 'cheap' wheels... they may not have a very high load rating

MooneyFWD

Reaction score
I am trying to determine what wheels and tires to put on my white Ram 2500. Any suggestions and where to get them at a reasonable price. I cannot believe how much they are.

Thanks
CJC was running a Memorial Day sale on Methods, but it's probably over by now.

whitexc

Reaction score

Thanks
I am in the same boat. I feel the only thing I can do somewhat easily to make the truck "mine" is to put wheels and tires on it. They aren't cheap but it's making a decision on what to buy that seems so tough.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Squatch

Reaction score
Nice! I have the same wheels in a -18 offset
How wide of a tire are you running? I’m running a 12.9 wide. I was surprised to see it didn’t look like much of a difference even though you’ve got nearly an inch difference in offset.

Reaction score
How wide of a tire are you running? I’m running a 12.9 wide. I was surprised to see it didn’t look like much of a difference even though you’ve got nearly an inch difference in offset.
12.25" but I also have the Bushwhacker fender flares as well that stick out a bit...

drcrankinstein

Reaction score
I had several of the same questions and finally just pulled the trigger and got a new pair of shoes on my stock height 21 RAM 2500. These are Fuel Siege D704 20x9 +20 with Nitto Ridge Grappler 295/65/20 (35.12x11.77) and no rubbing, and just barely stick out past the stock flares on the night edition. I love the way it turned out!
IMG_8274.JPEG
IMG_8265.JPEGIMG_8273.JPEGIMG_8271.JPEG
IMG_8272.JPEG

MEGA HO

Reaction score
I had several of the same questions and finally just pulled the trigger and got a new pair of shoes on my stock height 21 RAM 2500. These are Fuel Siege D704 20x9 +20 with Nitto Ridge Grappler 295/65/20 (35.12x11.77) and no rubbing, and just barely stick out past the stock flares on the night edition. I love the way it turned out!
That's a sweet looking truck! Also looking at the pictures, it appears there's plenty of room for a larger size tire.
How close does it come to rubbing?

Gondul

Prince of Pintops
Reaction score
That's a sweet looking truck! Also looking at the pictures, it appears there's plenty of room for a larger size tire.
How close does it come to rubbing?
On another thread someone mentioned some minor rubbing at full lock on the radius arm with the 295/65R20... no idea on which wheel they had.

Users who are viewing this thread