Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adjust font size on this site.

RV_Goose

Reaction score
Hocan I adjust the font size on this site. The letters are too smal for my computer screen. I am hoping it can be different for when I'm on a mobile device. I do not have this issue one other websites.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
If you're using a desktop with a mouse that has a center scroll wheel, just hold the CTLR keyboard key and roll the wheel forward to increase, back to decrease.

Use "-" or "+" for pure keyboard control of the change.

RV_Goose

Reaction score
If you're using a desktop with a mouse that has a center scroll wheel, just hold the CTLR keyboard key and roll the wheel forward to increase, back to decrease.

Use "-" or "+" for pure keyboard control of the change.
That adjust the entire screen doesn't it? Not just the section with the small font. It is only this website at the moment

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
That adjust the entire screen doesn't it? Not just the section with the small font. It is only this website at the moment

Not sure what you mean.

If you do it on a windows desktop, it adjusts the default Windows font/icon sizes. If you do it in the browser window, it adjusts it for that site (at least it does in Chrome and FF).

RV_Goose

Reaction score
Not sure what you mean.

If you do it on a windows desktop, it adjusts the default Windows font/icon sizes. If you do it in the browser window, it adjusts it for that site (at least it does in Chrome and FF).
Yes...adjust the entire screen display everything get bigger.

Admin

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I just upped the font size marginally across the board which should make it easier to read.

RV_Goose

Reaction score
That helps. I just bumpup slightly now and nothing is too big.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread