Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Accessories

unpaulie

Reaction score
2019 Ram 2500 Accessories? Who sells them?

Need
Bed Step
Floor Mats
Mud Flaps

hutchman

Staff member
Reaction score
I've purchased side steps, bed mat, and tonneau cover for mine so far. Each of those were for a 2018 and they fit perfectly. But as for your list, common sense tells me they SHOULD be the same, but who knows for sure.

I really wonder how long it will be before the aftermarket starts supplying 2019 specific parts.

Wish I could be more help......

bobohio

Reaction score
2019 Ram 2500 Accessories? Who sells them?

Need
Bed Step
Floor Mats
Mud Flaps
try autoanything.com they have live chat to help if you need it...I've ordered lots of stuff through them for all 3 of my rams and already have my cart full of stuff for my new one

crzysnake137

Reaction score
Any thoughts on floor mats? I’d really like a set of weather techs, does anyone know if the 2018 mats are the same?

Westfield

Reaction score
I've purchased side steps, bed mat, and tonneau cover for mine so far. Each of those were for a 2018 and they fit perfectly. But as for your list, common sense tells me they SHOULD be the same, but who knows for sure.

Did you install the tonneau cover and confirm that 2019 beds are the same as 2018? I'm looking to order a MX4.

bobohio

Reaction score
Did you install the tonneau cover and confirm that 2019 beds are the same as 2018? I'm looking to order a MX4.
I just spoke with Bak Flip rep and they said it will fit with no issues. The number is 818-365-9000

gmchurch

Reaction score
Any thoughts on floor mats? I’d really like a set of weather techs, does anyone know if the 2018 mats are the same?
I don’t think 2018 will fit in 2019 because the Husky mats don’t. I’d much rather have Weather Tech mats and hope they come out with them soon.

redwinelvr

Reaction score
Has anyone put a Tonneau cover on a RAMBOX truck with rambox utility and bed utility options preinstalled? Just wondering if the optional bed features interfere with side rails for covers?

Don-T

Reaction score
The cover on my 8’ bed moved from my last truck to my new ‘19 just fine. I bought mud flaps from Duraflap and they work fine as well.

arwright

Reaction score
Has anyone put a Tonneau cover on a RAMBOX truck with rambox utility and bed utility options preinstalled? Just wondering if the optional bed features interfere with side rails for covers?

I am ordered a RetraxPro MX for my 2019 3500 w/ Rambox and utility group. I can't speak to it yet as I am awaiting delivery of the truck but I was told by Retrax the Ramboxes will open 90% with the tonneau cover installed. I will have to wait and see...

Here is a picture of a Rambox set up with a Retrax cover, looks nice to me.

RAM-BOX-RETRAXPRO-MX.jpg

2013-10-05133332.jpg

redwinelvr

Reaction score
yeah I am more concerned about any features in the bed needing to be removed to accommodate the cover itself., like the rails that are already installed.

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
I am ordered a RetraxPro MX for my 2019 3500 w/ Rambox and utility group. I can't speak to it yet as I am awaiting delivery of the truck but I was told by Retrax the Ramboxes will open 90% with the tonneau cover installed. I will have to wait and see...

Here is a picture of a Rambox set up with a Retrax cover, looks nice to me.

RAM-BOX-RETRAXPRO-MX.jpg

2013-10-05133332.jpg
Does this take a lot of bed space when rolled in?

Users who are viewing this thread