Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

75th Anniversary Rock Rails

Remcarthur47

Reaction score
Just recently got my first Power Wagon and it was the 75th Anniversary. Decided to remove the factory Rock Rails and put some running boards. Anyone have any idea what to sell these things for? Let look slick but the wife just can't get in the truck lmao.

jadmt

Reaction score
I bought a set of new takeoffs for $300. Lowest i have seen is $200. I felt $300 was fair. My wife is almost 60 and 5’2” and they work for her.

skiploder

Reaction score
Just recently got my first Power Wagon and it was the 75th Anniversary. Decided to remove the factory Rock Rails and put some running boards. Anyone have any idea what to sell these things for? Let look slick but the wife just can't get in the truck lmao.
Depending on where you are, I’d take them off your hands.

unxpctd

Reaction score

$12.00

Works perfectly. Folds up and goes in the back seat floor area, folded down.

I went to see some family in Alabama over last weekend and my 70 year old relative had no issues getting into my truck with this small step.

Yes... I have to watch them get in...grab it and put it in the back seat floor area...but it takes just seconds.

My girlfriend doesn't need it...thankfully....but if she ever does...I'll have it.

Crusty old shellback

Reaction score
I’m out west. Shipping would probably be pretty brutal.
Did you ever find a set?
If not, I just took mine off this weekend at 500 miles on my 75th AE. I'm up in Ventura, Ca. If that is close enough for you, make me an offer and come get them.

Reaction score

$12.00

Works perfectly. Folds up and goes in the back seat floor area, folded down.

I went to see some family in Alabama over last weekend and my 70 year old relative had no issues getting into my truck with this small step.

Yes... I have to watch them get in...grab it and put it in the back seat floor area...but it takes just seconds.

My girlfriend doesn't need it...thankfully....but if she ever does...I'll have it.
I bought the exact stool for my wife the week I bought my Ram and she had issues getting in. I eventually bought some nerf bars.

Users who are viewing this thread