Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4.10 Axle and Protection Group Unavailable on 3500

D

Deleted member 80

I was sent this screenshot.
On Edit: I will add that the order cutoff date for C&C corresponds with the date I was given by a dealer in PHX completely unrelated to this chart, so...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-04-04 at 7.07.20 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-04 at 7.07.20 AM.png
    552.3 KB · Views: 24
Last edited by a moderator:

Admin

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Read on Cummins forum from the resident dealer over there, he said order banks close in June. They may still build those orders through August, but, that would put the 20s on a normal release cycle. The 20s will likely be the same truck, still in Mexico (I did see the blue streak will be replaced in 20). I think 22 is the best case for a true 5th gen.

Yes the HD will get an overhaul for 2022. Until then it will likely stay as is with possibly some minor changes and yes blue streak goes away for 2020.

chesafreak

Reaction score
Where are yall seeing Blue Streak going away? Is it being replaced with another bright blue?? A 2500 is on the horizon for me but in a holding patter right now but really want the blue streak.

Ivanvent

Reaction score
Has anyone been able to confirm the availability of 4.10 on srw trucks? I’ve read mixed answers someone even mentioned they have seen a build sheet with that option on it at a dealer?

DevilDodge

Staff member
Reaction score
4.10 axle ratio is only available on dual rear wheel 3500. (With Cummins)

If it is available on single rear wheel that would be a first and something not done before or said to have been done this time.

Now on a 6.4l HEMI 3500 single rear wheel, yes you can get the 4.10 axle ratio.

Users who are viewing this thread