Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

37x11.5R20 Nitto or Others

Toyotaguy

Reaction score
a935da95357fb963a016bfc1b17534da.jpg

These 37” trail grapplers are like a cheat code in the sand. I could drive my truck anywhere in the sand before with the 35s but there were a few times it was if and took some fine throttle control, but these tires even in the soft sand would just pull themselves right up. The extra sidewall also helped smooth out the ride a little also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flyhiguy85

Reaction score
There’s a new 37x11.50R20 out on the market now! Check out the Falken Wildpeak R/T. All specs meet or exceed for towing, etc. Currently my wife is running the Wildpeak A/T3W on her Grand Cherokee, she’s been very happy with them so I don’t have any concerns regarding brand. That said, the Falkens are only $425/each compared to Nittos at $500/each. Does anyone have any experience with these yet?

NEcummins23

Reaction score
I got the 37x11.5r20 trail grapplers put on today by mistake, I order the ridge grapplers and my tire shop ordered the trail grapplers instead. Unfortunately I was in a rush to pick up my truck because I need it for work so I wasn’t paying attention until I got to freeway speeds and realized how loud they were.

They look amazing and only rub a little more than my 295/65r20s, the rubbing sounds worse because of the tread pattern causes it to not rub then rub and then not rub again.

The decision maker is going to be if they charge me for the Mts rather than the ats when they call tomorrow.

a2ae9207836fe30f8dc60c1cbc993b0b.jpg
hey, did you level your truck when you put the 37x11.5r20? how do they ride and rub?

Toyotaguy

Reaction score
hey, did you level your truck when you put the 37x11.5r20? how do they ride and rub?
My truck had 2” front spring before I put the 37s on.

They don’t rub after a 1/2 spacer and a thuren front sway bar. Before that they rubbed on the sway bar and on the radius arms.

They ride good a little rougher and a little more shake than the Yokohamas I had before but not bad at all, definitely going to be replacing them with the same tire when the time comes. I’ve got about 25000 miles on them so far and they are about 50% tread left.

johanh13

Reaction score
My truck had 2” front spring before I put the 37s on.

They don’t rub after a 1/2 spacer and a thuren front sway bar. Before that they rubbed on the sway bar and on the radius arms.

They ride good a little rougher and a little more shake than the Yokohamas I had before but not bad at all, definitely going to be replacing them with the same tire when the time comes. I’ve got about 25000 miles on them so far and they are about 50% tread left.
What kind of 1/2 spacer? My 2500 has 275/65r20 with factory wheels, bone stock. I am very interested in 37x11.50r20's as well, just in an all-terrain. I have some 2" thuren front calls that I would like to install, along with some shocks [and maybe the alien arms and swaybar].... Definitely want to keep the stock wheels

Users who are viewing this thread