Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

SPD//DMN

Reaction score
Any update on this new A97 package and what’s in it? That $100 difference for that package is weird as there are only 4 items in the package to start with… also does an $2000 price tags for some speakers and heated 2nd row seats and a 12” cluster seem overpriced to anyone else?
No, have not received any updates from the dealer however the Sales Manager believes the option codes contain the same equipment. Perhaps someone else on this forum can elaborate?

SPD//DMN

Reaction score
Laramie 2500 6.4 MC SRW ordered on 10/7, VIN assigned 10/8... #513567.

Ironsides77

Reaction score
Neither was I. That info just cemented it for me though… oh well. Maybe in two months when I’m ready to order they will put them back on….
That’s why I ordered a limited right when ordering opened up.

With the shortages it’ll get worse before it gets better. Just like last year, they’ll offer everything at first and slowly take it away as they get short on supplies.

If you like the limited trim, that’s probably your best bet.

Mikerob14

Reaction score
That’s why I ordered a limited right when ordering opened up.

With the shortages it’ll get worse before it gets better. Just like last year, they’ll offer everything at first and slowly take it away as they get short on supplies.

If you like the limited trim, that’s probably your best bet.
I agree with you there… unfortunately I need the 6 seats… FCA wins this round I guess.

mattbsea

Reaction score
Latest from my Granger rep: There's an issue with the mirrors on Stellantis' side. My order is in BE status because of that. It's something that needs to be fixed by the Stellantis back end. Hadn't heard about package A97. She put some orders in recently that still included A67. MR4 (running board) was removed from my order since my configuration can't get running boards. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

mattbsea

Reaction score
My order is processed and confirmed!!!! No vin yet. Laramie crew cab 4x4 8ft bed Dually. Includes A67 package, etc. order date 10/3, confirmed date 10/11

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gprguy

Reaction score
Still trying to order a Limited 5500 myself. Latest is that the A69 Limited Level 1 package is gone, and replaced by A79 (not A97 as discussed above) which is Level A and $800 MSRP cheaper. Still trying to figure out the difference but I suspect it's not good.

Also GNQ the new digital rear view mirror is now unavailable.

Frustrating as hell..

jsalbre

Reaction score
I can understand stripping options available for lot trucks, but for custom orders it just doesn’t make any sense. Most people who are putting in a custom order would probably happily wait as long as it takes for all the parts for the features they wanted to show up. I know I sure would.

Lary0071

Reaction score
I wonder how many ordered trucks will be abandoned with the interest rates. When I bought my 2022 in late Nov 2021 I got 1,9% and I was just watching Ben Hardy on YT and interest rates just clicked up again and average perfect credit rates for an 84 month loan are in the mid 7's. Less than perfect is in the 9-10% area now. He says that the industry is seeing a massive amount of ordered units being refused due to the unexpected (at the time of order) interest rates adding potentially hundreds to the monthly payment.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
I wonder how many ordered trucks will be abandoned with the interest rates. When I bought my 2022 in late Nov 2021 I got 1,9% and I was just watching Ben Hardy on YT and interest rates just clicked up again and average perfect credit rates for an 84 month loan are in the mid 7's. Less than perfect is in the 9-10% area now. He says that the industry is seeing a massive amount of ordered units being refused due to the unexpected (at the time of order) interest rates adding potentially hundreds to the monthly payment.
Good question, when we bought ours and traded in all the stars were aligned.

Users who are viewing this thread