Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

wormbat

Reaction score
Ordered from Granger yesterday 7th of October. Just checked the ram tracker and order confirmed and VIN assigned. 3500 Laramie 4x4 SRW.

mattbsea

Reaction score
Ordered from Granger yesterday 7th of October. Just checked the ram tracker and order confirmed and VIN assigned. 3500 Laramie 4x4 SRW.

Did you get package A67 or a97 by any chance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tojo

Reaction score
I've been waiting since September 11th and still no VIN assigned in the ram tracker. My dealer said I have one though and have sent it to me twice...
Me too. My order date of 9/12, shows as the order was received but nothing else to date......

38Tango

Reaction score
They only seem to show the vin on the tracker if you have Laramie or higher. If you look at the spreadsheet I dont see the first Big Horn cause those dont have their vin on the tracker.

pr3dict

Reaction score
They only seem to show the vin on the tracker if you have Laramie or higher. If you look at the spreadsheet I dont see the first Big Horn cause those dont have their vin on the tracker.
I ordered a limited... I did an online chat with a customer service rep and they said it could be because the dealer didn't like enter it somewhere? I'm kind of confused but she also said it wouldn't delay the order.

andysrx

Reaction score
‘23 Laramie MegaCab HO Level 1, Safety Group, Tow Tech

9/16/22 order
Last six of VIN: 5001340

Had to ask dealer for the VIN since it doesn’t show online yet.

Did they start the ‘23 VINs at 500000?

Jcp6263

Reaction score
I

9/16/22 order

Sent from my iPhone using
I order my 3500 on 9/19/22 and my vin is 501382

Ironsides77

Reaction score

9/16/22 order

Yes, they started at 500000.

BSN81

Reaction score
I order my 3500 on 9/19/22 and my vin is 501382
I didn't see your vin on the tracker done by @OfficerDirtySanchez. You should add it.

Last edited:

Mikerob14

Reaction score
FYI...

MD's Regional Rep. confirmed the Laramie Level 2 Equipment Group (A67) has been replaced by the Level F Equipment Group (A97).

MSRP for for the A67 was $4,985 and the A97 is $4,805.

Any update on this new A97 package and what’s in it? That $100 difference for that package is weird as there are only 4 items in the package to start with… also does an $2000 price tags for some speakers and heated 2nd row seats and a 12” cluster seem overpriced to anyone else?

Jcp6263

Reaction score
I didn't see your vin on the tracker done by @OfficerDirtySanchez. You should add it.
I added it already I’ve been checking the ram tracker every couple days as I have a von dealer also gave me my Vin but it’s not showing on the tracker. I noticed a few people are having the same issue.

Ironsides77

Reaction score
Any update on this new A97 package and what’s in it? That $100 difference for that package is weird as there are only 4 items in the package to start with… also does an $2000 price tags for some speakers and heated 2nd row seats and a 12” cluster seem overpriced to anyone else?
Doesn’t sound crazy to me at all.

38Tango

Reaction score
I added it already I’ve been checking the ram tracker every couple days as I have a von dealer also gave me my Vin but it’s not showing on the tracker. I noticed a few people are having the same issue.
I ordered a Bighorn DRW 9/19, got the VON the next day from the dealer and the VIN 3 days after that. My VIN still doesn't show on the tracker, I would really like it added to the spread sheet that ODS has kindly set up for our 2023 orders but until the VIN shows on the tracker that can't happen. It does seem strange that I have not seen 3500's that are Tradesman or Bighorn on the speed sheet, makes me wonder if those will not reflect the VIN due to an error at RAM.

Last edited:

Jimmy07

Re-coding from an easy-chair
Reaction score
Whenever they change a numbered level package to a lettered level package, that means they removed an option from the original level, most likely due to shortages. Since level 2 A67 includes all items from level 1 A66, you would probably need to see if level 1 changed to a letter, also (presumably level E). It could be an item(s) missing from the original level 1, and not level 2.

ollicat

Reaction score
I just heard from MD on the Level F group on a Laramie. It deletes the rear heated seats, the digital cluster, and RAM charger (wireless phone charger). Sandi said that was due to ship shortages. This is after they deleted the digital rear view mirror.

Although she did confirm that vented front seats are still included.

FLARam

Reaction score
I just heard from MD on the Level F group on a Laramie. It deletes the rear heated seats, the digital cluster, and RAM charger (wireless phone charger). Sandi said that was due to ship shortages. This is after they deleted the digital rear view mirror.

If you ordered a Level 2 Laramie trim prior to Level group change, is the Level 2 still honored?

mattbsea

Reaction score
WTF?

That is ridiculous. It should be a lot cheaper if they are getting rid of all of that tech. Just reached out to my rep at Granger to see if I got in on time for the A67, or if not, could I just order a 2022. No point in getting a 2023 at this point.

jsalbre

Reaction score
WTF?

That is ridiculous. It should be a lot cheaper if they are getting rid of all of that tech. Just reached out to my rep at Granger to see if I got in on time for the A67, or if not, could I just order a 2022. No point in getting a 2023 at this point.
You can’t order a previous model year after the new year has opened.

Users who are viewing this thread