Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Here's a thread to discuss your new 2023 Truck orders.

Please stay on topic. Excessive OT discussions may be moved to an existing, new thread, or deleted. Please discuss pricing in the MSRP price thread.

There is a "waiting room" to commiserate and talk all things OT, so please keep on topic in this thread and discuss order details, options, etc.

Political commentary in this thread will not be tolerated. Stick to discussing orders and the Build and Price options.

Get your build code updates from your selling dealer (best) or RamChat.
  • 2023 Build and Price Site: Nobody knows when the web site will be updated
Thanks to member @TXsportDiver for the updated carbook link
(carbook.com is currently unavailable unless someone can offer a working URL) -

Dealers need to create a new thread for their dealership if they wish to conduct business in the forums. Staff approval is required before you do so.

Please don't poach in the Sticky Builds and Orders discussion threads. Dealers may create one post here with a link to their thread if desired. Answering member questions on options is OK but don't discuss your private deals here in this thread.
Dealers are required to contact site staff before conducting business ("Advertising") in the forums. TOS and Site Rules have not changed but have been clarified. If you are a paid site vendor on 5thgenrams, you are exempt for the time being.
Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

Resources: Build Codes, links to build sheet, Monroney (window sticker), etc.

New RAM Order tracking site:

Member @OfficerDirtySanchez has created a Crowd Sourced Order tracking document for 2022 (and 2023) if you wish to participate. HE maintains the data, not the admin or staff @HDRAMS.COM

Please carry on conversations related to that document in that thread.

Jimmy07 details Camera options here: I don't think anything has changed.

Last edited:

jsalbre

Reaction score
Any news on the '23 orders? I really want to put an order in, but I'd much rather wait for a '23 if we're day to weeks out from them opening.

FLARam

Reaction score
You would think with 90 day turnaround they would open orders soon….

jsalbre

Reaction score
I’d be happy to put an order in and have it take 6 months as long as every feature I ordered came with it.

If they tell me that something isn’t available I’ll just have them sit on the order until it is. I’m not willing to buy half a truck.

Burger

Reaction score
Here we go. I’m ready to order a 23 since the deal on the 22 was crap. No comps on a damaged truck? I’ll wait. Hopefully the locking fuel cap I bought fits a 23. Haha. Could have been worse

ETX Ram

Reaction score
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on ordering as well. Still researching for the right build...
For the less learned, what to the codes stand for in the link up above?

2500 (DJ) / 3500 (D2/DD/DF) Pickup
3500 CC / 3500 MC / 3500 DRW?
Thanks for any info

jsalbre

Reaction score
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on ordering as well. Still researching for the right build...
For the less learned, what to the codes stand for in the link up above?

2500 (DJ) / 3500 (D2/DD/DF) Pickup
3500 CC / 3500 MC / 3500 DRW?
Thanks for any info
D2 = 3500 pickup, DD = 3500 Chassis Cab, DF = 3500 with 10k GVWR.

Edit: fixed DF

Last edited:

Fred_Cage

Reaction score
I'm glad the surround view is now available again, but wish the digital mirror was offered in something below a limited. Would love to be able to see behind a trailer with it.

Atteberryrc

Reaction score
Same. Thats the main reason I didn't purchase a 22.

I have a 22 2500 Laramie and am sick with the features it’s missing that I assumed a Laramie would have. Can’t wait to go full send and get a 3500 Laramie mega cab!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FLARam

Reaction score
I have a 22 2500 Laramie and am sick with the features it’s missing that I assumed a Laramie would have. Can’t wait to go full send and get a 3500 Laramie mega cab!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What features are you missing as I am considering ordering a ‘23 2500 Laramie ???

Atteberryrc

Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread