Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Tater86

Reaction score
The voice on the phone says the truck is in Gibson Indiana as of 3/11 but @brv10 said I'm actually in Bayview Baltimore. Koons is only an hourish away on a car carrier. I haven't heard from Koons since my order went into D status. I emailed them this morning asking about the procedure once it finally gets to them. Haven't heard anything yet but maybe they are super busy...
Mine was in bayview for 3 weeks before it moved, just for reference. My dealer was about 1.5 hrs north of there.

pr3dict

Reaction score
Anything from Koons? Would be awesome if it was in Bayview, mine said the same about Gibson Indiana until last night, now its somewhere else in Indiana but I can't understand where.
They didnt give me any update for my vehicle specifically but they did say they need 48 hours once they receive it to prep and paperwork etc. I would need a week anyway to get arrange travel and get check from the bank etc.

Edit: Stelantis corporate did say it would be at the dealer by the end of this week though. Soooooooooooooooooo maybe tomorrow?

Last edited:
Reaction score
They didnt give me any update for my vehicle specifically but they did say they need 48 hours once they receive it to prep and paperwork etc. I would need a week anyway to get arrange travel and get check from the bank etc.

Edit: Stelantis corporate did say it would be at the dealer by the end of this week though. Soooooooooooooooooo maybe tomorrow?

How did you get that info from them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pr3dict

Reaction score
How did you get that info from them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thats why I get paid the big bucks - To get things done others cant... If I tell you then you'll get the big bucks too and as we know....

syndrome-incredibles.gif

the5thsoth

Reaction score
As much as I appreciate the usage of syndrome. As a fellow koons delivery in the coming weeks I'd also like big bucks info.

pr3dict

Reaction score
As much as I appreciate the usage of syndrome. As a fellow koons delivery in the coming weeks I'd also like big bucks info.
Lol. I made a lot of noise to some FCA executives and apparently they have an employee that handles issues from them so they don't have to contact multiple departments and deal with it. She's been giving me updates on my vehicle periodically...

If your vehicle already shipped, then its just a matter of time. My issue was after 4 months I didn't think the vehicle actually going to be manufactured.

My advice, it's a little late to do what I did so relax and enjoy the ride :)

the5thsoth

Reaction score
Fair enough. I'll just continue to use being roughly a week behind you on the train as a basis for my own sanity. Good luck to you and the rest of us either in or almost in Bayview penitentiary.

engweld22

Reaction score
Anyone have any info on the relay repair/replace? Last I heard they had the repair, but not enough parts.

ollicat

Reaction score
The shot with the 12 in. Uconnect confirms the suspicion that Ram has eliminated the center stack drawer from all bench seat versions for '23.

What is this center stack drawer you speak of on the bench seat models? I have a '23 and do not know what I am missing.

b307a1

Reaction score
Up until the '23 model year The Bighorn and Laramie trim levels that were equipped with a bench seat had the drawer as standard equipment. You can still add it yourself for about $ 300.00.
20230317_174132.jpg20230317_174122.jpg

Last edited:

the5thsoth

Reaction score
This was discussed a little ways back in this thread but I want to be sure before ordering them that the following AMP research power step for a 19-22 gas truck will fit a 2023 PW?

#AMP76243-01A

Anyone put them on already?

Splzhaul

Reaction score
Wow I am happy today i checked the ram site and I now show shipped. I know this does not mean a thing till it gets to the dealer. My question now is how do I find out the Rail car number and train it’s on?

Attachments

• 2185A977-0A51-48B3-B8B1-325BAC4C44BB.jpeg
    2185A977-0A51-48B3-B8B1-325BAC4C44BB.jpeg
    236.8 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

pacnw1963

Reaction score
Wow I am happy today i checked the ram site and I now show shipped. I know this does not mean a thing till it gets to the dealer. My question now is how do I find out the Rail car number and train it’s on?
Your dealer can get you all of the rail car info…congrats, one step closer to delivery

engweld22

Reaction score
Went and visited my truck yesterday. Got to go inside of it and sit down, try out the reclining seats in the MC, absolutely amazing. Tbh I'm going to be jealous of my kids getting to enjoy that more than me I even got to start the truck and rev it a bit, but wasnt allowed to drive it. The 12in screen is a bit daunting and will need a good bit of time to learn. I want to get a screen protector for it for easy cleaning.

ollicat

Reaction score
Up until the '23 model year The Bighorn and Laramie trim levels that were equipped with a bench seat had the drawer as standard equipment. You can still add it yourself for about $ 300.00.
View attachment 53524View attachment 53525

You are kidding me! That is awesome. I had no idea I was missing on my 2023. Heck yeah I will figure out how to order that. And heck no I can't believe that was another cut on the 2023

ollicat

Reaction score
You are kidding me! That is awesome. I had no idea I was missing on my 2023. Heck yeah I will figure out how to order that. And heck no I can't believe that was another cut on the 2023
Just ordered one, on back order of course. I hope I don't have to rip out the whole dash to install it

Users who are viewing this thread