Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Moondongle

Reaction score
IMG_2659.pngIMG_2661.png

On Ram’s website for 2023 3500 towing capability, it shows actual views and states both the “available” tow mode camera and the 360 degree trailer system. Neither is available, although we have 12 days left of spring for the 360 system to be available. One could argue that because these cameras are shown and mentioned in the copy as “available”, but are not, it’s false advertising. I also stated that I trusted the salesman, so shame on me, but I also based my purchase decision on information I researched and found on Ram’s site.

IMG_2668.jpeg

What’s your definition of false advertisement?

Last edited:

Montmac

Reaction score
Not to change the subject but has anyone tried to order a 2023 HD Ram lately? My dealer in Montana said Stellantis isn't taking anymore orders for the 2023 model year?

dmhines

Reaction score
Not to change the subject but has anyone tried to order a 2023 HD Ram lately? My dealer in Montana said Stellantis isn't taking anymore orders for the 2023 model year?
Yes. 2024 ordering has already begun. No more 2023

jeff hodge

Reaction score
I ordered a 23 mega cab 3500 4x4 dually longhorn a couple weeks ago from mark dodge could you put it on the spreadsheet and track for me?

Dieselwill

Reaction score
I have to say I’m getting tired of waiting, ordered December 6th and the only movement was on April 11th when a VIN was assigned. I’m curious to know who else is still waiting from orders placed last year?
I ordered mine on 11/14/22 built on 3/7/23 shipped 6/7/23 and seems to have gotten lost on the 400 mile truck ride to the dealer, nobody can find it.

BigRig

Reaction score
I ordered mine on 11/14/22 built on 3/7/23 shipped 6/7/23 and seems to have gotten lost on the 400 mile truck ride to the dealer, nobody can find it.
That really sucks, mine was finally built on June 21st, now it’s just sitting waiting to be shipped. My holidays are in August and I’m not holding my breath that I’ll have my truck by then. Already sold my 2004 2500, so the dealership has offered to loan me a truck for my trip. Would prefer to have mine, but I’m grateful they are taking care of me.

scottv11

Reaction score
I ordered a 2023 in April, Still dont have it. It is built, shipped and located in a holding lot 30 miles from me for the last month. Dealer cant get it I cant get it. Stellantis shipping sucks. They don't prioritize trucks ordered for a person.

Users who are viewing this thread