Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Power Wagon Updates from Ramtrucks.com

CPM10V

Reaction score
Anyone know why the bead lock wheels & rock rails aren’t available anymore?

Kauffmj1

Reaction score
With Ram, God only knows. The bead lock wheels weren't an option back when I ordered my 23 in September, but rock rails still were an option. It could be a temporary thing that allows the option back later or a permanent change. Seen lots of threads where options and colors would go away and then come back out of the blue with no reason behind it.

CPM10V

Reaction score
Yeah when the online builder for 23 came out the rock rails were shown as an option on their own but the program didnt let you actually select it. Then a few weeks later the option completely disappeared.

Reaction score
Glad I got a '22. Had the new steering wheel controls in my Gladiator and didn't really like them. The old ones match the ones I've been using for eight years in our Grand Caravan and they are much more intuitive to me. Don't like the digital dash, either. Analog just works well and looks like better.

Power Wagon owner

Reaction score
Ford is a better deal. The Tremor is a better deal than the Rebel in 1/2 tons as well, dollar to function wise.
In my town, the service on Fords is abysmal. I have a 2019 Mustang Bullitt, which I bought from the local dealer, and have been lied to repeatedly. The Ram service is excellent, though my PW only needs routine maintenance. That alone will keep me from EVER buying a Ford product again!

2powerwagons

Reaction score
I just got a 23 PW two days ago.

Not a big fan of the all electronic dash, but OK otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread