Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Scherm

Reaction score
Who knows… I’ve been built just sittin JB at the outside vendor waiting on who knows what for 2 months. No way that a bed step or lights can take that long. Not to mention I know of people waiting double my time for the same things. But also, I am Delmonico red so maybe that plays more into your theory… ;)
I'm Delmonico red too.

Mudhorn6.4

Reaction score
I took a sample of who was left on the crowdsourcing list. I may be wrong, but it feels like it's made up of those who did not choose the color black.
Mine is Black and been waiting 2 months for delievery

DPeglow

Reaction score
Also this is my first Limited, but didn't there used to be some design stitching in the door panel? Behind the handle? Budget cuts I guess.

*Edit* Videos of reviews show it online, maybe its just a bad photo and can't make it out.
Salesman followed up. Stitching is there, just a low-res photo.

Scherm

Reaction score
Alarm set for 3:00 a.m. for a 7:00 a.m. flight from Seattle to Lake Charles. Can't wait for that new truck smell and 9 day road trip home!
Congratulations! We live in Houston, so I think you should pack shorts. It's been in the 90s with high humidity

pacnw1963

Reaction score
Just a simple old white, built 2/8, and still sun tanning in Mexico :p 116 days, or 3 months, 24 days, but who is counting.

I can’t believe I am going to say this after all of this time, but I hope it takes its time. I am now in the process of a house loan and if the truck showed up now, it would change my whole financial picture and I would have to start the loan process and paperwork all over again. Underwriters can be so picky!

Scherm

Reaction score
Just a simple old white, built 2/8, and still sun tanning in Mexico :p 116 days, or 3 months, 24 days, but who is counting.

I can’t believe I am going to say this after all of this time, but I hope it takes its time. I am now in the process of a house loan and if the truck showed up now, it would change my whole financial picture and I would have to start the loan process and paperwork all over again. Underwriters can be so picky!
I understand. My 5th wheel was supposed to be delivered about two months after the truck, but arrived last week. According to BRV10, my truck has been waiting at the lot for pick-up and delivery to the train. I've been keeping my card at zero and hoping the RV loan has a minimal impact on the truck loan. I did read that Chrysler has 7.46% 60 month terms out there. While I'd like something below 6%, this might be the ticket.

pacnw1963

Reaction score
I understand. My 5th wheel was supposed to be delivered about two months after the truck, but arrived last week. According to BRV10, my truck has been waiting at the lot for pick-up and delivery to the train. I've been keeping my card at zero and hoping the RV loan has a minimal impact on the truck loan. I did read that Chrysler has 7.46% 60 month terms out there. While I'd like something below 6%, this might be the ticket.
I am only financing about $20k, but that loan and taking the rest out of the bank changes the whole asset and debt to income ratio chati-wompus. Underwriters would force an do-over for sure!

Scherm

Reaction score
I am only financing about $20k, but that loan and taking the rest out of the bank changes the whole asset and debt to income ratio chati-wompus. Underwriters would force an do-over for sure!
To me, it's a timing issue. I want to buy time for the stock market to improve and rates to come down. Times were good when I could manage the spread between the market and a loan rate. I hate to, but if it doesn't correct...I'll get rid of the debt.

Big M

Reaction score
I've been away from here for a couple weeks delivering cars and parts to Ohio and Michigan, pleasantly surprised to find that my truck has been built. Now, the train car wait begins.

pacnw1963

Reaction score
To me, it's a timing issue. I want to buy time for the stock market to improve and rates to come down. Times were good when I could manage the spread between the market and a loan rate. I hate to, but if it doesn't correct...I'll get rid of the debt.
Not sure if you’ve been in the military before, but Navy Federal currently has rate starting at 4.54% 37-60 months and 5.04% 61-72 months.

popeye2002

Reaction score
Alarm set for 3:00 a.m. for a 7:00 a.m. flight from Seattle to Lake Charles. Can't wait for that new truck smell and 9 day road trip home!
That sounds wonderful, I can't wait to do the same thing when mine gets there. you going up through Utah on the way back? I'm going to be solo on the trip back but think it might be nice to see some sights along the way.

OldGuy87

Reaction score
Does anyone know how often trains pickup the trucks, and how many trucks are typically on each train….
It’s crazy how long it takes to get shipped, I’m on day 111 since it showed “Built” on the tracker.

Scherm

Reaction score
Does anyone know how often trains pickup the trucks, and how many trucks are typically on each train….
It’s crazy how long it takes to get shipped, I’m on day 111 since it showed “Built” on the tracker.
Been wondering the same thing

Alligator John

Reaction score
I'm not far behind you. 105 days since built and still waiting for it to be shipped. One source sees it still showing JBLD. Anthony sees it inspected twice and awaiting transport from Saltillo to Tracomex.

Last edited:

Husker1972

Reaction score
It would be interesting to know. I’m “only” about 80 days out from my build date and it’s amazing to me that Stelantis will allow trucks to just sit there for extended periods of time. Costs them lots of money. Also curious as to what the priorités might be as we see only occasional movement of those on our spreadsheet. Obviously custom ordered trucks do not enjoy a general priority over others. All a mystery that seems to make no sense.

OldGuy87

Reaction score
it’s amazing to me that Stelantis will allow trucks to just sit there for extended periods of time. Costs them lots of money.
If I understood correctly, I read on this forum a couple of months ago that it doesn’t really cost Stellantis to let them sit because the dealer has to pay once the truck is “built”. So it’s really costing the dealers. It’s a screwy system

Users who are viewing this thread