Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Greg10yes

Reaction score
Yes, that was me. My dealer rep has a memo stating that the XH7 will not be available for the 2023 model year.
I know it is all screwed up. If you look at what I posted, those are the choices the dealers had, there is zero options for a wired camera, that is why I assumed it was part of the Level 1 package.

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score
The tracking sheet got updated today with links to equipment lists and window stickers. FYI
Yep! Glad you noticed. I finally got around to that today. It'll update automatically moving forward.

Sorry- I haven't been watching this thread lately. I was caught up with busy holidays. I'll keep a closer eye on it moving forward.

BSN81

Reaction score
Yep! Glad you noticed. I finally got around to that today. It'll update automatically moving forward.

Sorry- I haven't been watching this thread lately. I was caught up with busy holidays. I'll keep a closer eye on it moving forward.
Thank you. I tried to tag you for the shout out, but the website was being stubborn and wouldn't let me.

Ramfan2022

Reaction score
Have been trying to submit my order that I placed on 09/15/22 but says my information is incorrect. Vehicle is built & dealer says its KZLD

gprguy

Reaction score
Still in C status…. That is all.
Is that based on the spreadsheet, or a POC from your dealer? If it's the spreadsheet, you may want to get an updated POC printed from the dealer.. The spreadsheet skips straight from C to D1 since the tracker does, it can't tell if a truck is at D. Mine's listed as C in the spreadsheet but I've been D for at least a week now.

44Dan44

Reaction score
Stats/Factoids of the week:
Earliest order date that has achieved the quickest ship date of all orders listed is a 10/3 order with 12/23 ship date.
Earliest order date that is still in C status is a 2 way tie at 9/20
Latest order that has moved to shipped status is an 11/1 that shipped 12/27

Jimmer22

Reaction score
My two trucks have both been sitting in built status for 2 weeks now and it’s testing my mental patience to not call the dealer and ask for an update. I’m trying my hardest to not bug the dealer but damn ram is sure making that difficult on me

Tater86

Reaction score
My two trucks have both been sitting in built status for 2 weeks now and it’s testing my mental patience to not call the dealer and ask for an update. I’m trying my hardest to not bug the dealer but damn ram is sure making that difficult on me
Right there with you! I keep refreshing the ram tracking site and crossing my fingers it changes to shipped. My registration is due on the current truck this month, so I've been trying to hold off in hopes. I bet the 22 guys are laughing at us though, haha.

Jimmer22

Reaction score
Right there with you! I keep refreshing the ram tracking site and crossing my fingers it changes to shipped. My registration is due on the current truck this month, so I've been trying to hold off in hopes. I bet the 22 guys are laughing at us though, haha.
They prob absolutely are lol I just want this damn truck and want it to ship already

FLARam

Reaction score
Is that based on the spreadsheet, or a POC from your dealer? If it's the spreadsheet, you may want to get an updated POC printed from the dealer.. The spreadsheet skips straight from C to D1 since the tracker does, it can't tell if a truck is at D. Mine's listed as C in the spreadsheet but I've been D for at least a week now.
Last POC from 2 weeks ago shows C.

pr3dict

Reaction score
Stats/Factoids of the week:
Earliest order date that has achieved the quickest ship date of all orders listed is a 10/3 order with 12/23 ship date.
Earliest order date that is still in C status is a 2 way tie at 9/20
Latest order that has moved to shipped status is an 11/1 that shipped 12/27

Mine isnt on the spreadsheet bcuz RAM Tracker doesnt show a VIN but Im in C status since 9/11.

Kauffmj1

Reaction score
Still no PWs or Rebels built.
I noticed that too. Between picking Power Wagon and Hydro blue, I think I may have doomed myself to a very long wait. Ordered 9/27, hit D1 11/21 and no movement since.

I'm sure the additional trim specific parts to those two (sway bar disconnects, lockers, badges, winches, etc) don't help either!

pacnw1963

Reaction score

Not sure if you saw my post over in 2023 Ram HD Builds & Orders...When my 2022 3500 showed built for 59 days (and it was a common occurrence). The truck had moved to the outside vendors, and there were parts out of stock (probably the screw that held in the side step...who knows). It can sit there for a day, a week, a month...I didn't have the 2022 longest "wait time at vendor" award, but I was close.

Tater86

Reaction score
Not sure if you saw my post over in 2023 Ram HD Builds & Orders...When my 2022 3500 showed built for 59 days (and it was a common occurrence). The truck had moved to the outside vendors, and there were parts out of stock (probably the screw that held in the side step...who knows). It can sit there for a day, a week, a month...I didn't have the 2022 longest "wait time at vendor" award, but I was close.
When it was sitting there for 59 days, was it in KZ status? I assumed if it was in KZ it is fully built and just waiting for a train.

Users who are viewing this thread