Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

extremehabit

Reaction score
I changed my mind about the HEMI, so had to cancel and reorder. How do I update the spread sheet to remove or strike through the original order?

Greg10yes

Reaction score
Everyone should get a VIN when the order is accepted and be in D except Canadian orders, no vin for them until it's built, still a bit before production, patience.......
Any idea how long it takes for the order tracker to get caught up? I placed my order 10/20, got a VIN from the dealer (Granger) and shows D status but the order tracker still states "There’s currently no information about your vehicle available. Please check again later." With all the part and production issues just am concerned there is an issue with the order.

extremehabit

Reaction score
Any idea how long it takes for the order tracker to get caught up? I placed my order 10/20, got a VIN from the dealer (Granger) and shows D status but the order tracker still states "There’s currently no information about your vehicle available. Please check again later." With all the part and production issues just am concerned there is an issue with the order.

When I ordered my last Jeep I was able to use the chat feature to inquire about build status. I think I read on this forum that RAM does this too. Quick google search arrived me at the link below. Maybe inquire with the chat? Hopefully this can help you confirm everything is OK.

Bcrouse

Reaction score
Is it one of the new for 2023 models?

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
23?

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
It's correct, 23's are not in production yet.

FLARam

Reaction score
It's correct, 23's are not in production yet.
If my ‘23 2500 order was confirmed 9/23 (one of first 9,000 ordered) and production starts 11/21, when would one expect to see a“SCHEDULED” production date?

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
If my ‘23 2500 order was confirmed 9/23 (one of first 9,000 ordered) and production starts 11/21, when would one expect to see a“SCHEDULED” production date?
That's hard to say, many variables, they need at least 10 of 1 paint color to run them down the line and there are many more trucks outside of this group.

FLARam

Reaction score
That's hard to say, many variables, they need at least 10 of 1 paint color to run them down the line and there are many more trucks outside of this group.
Has anyone on the 2023 Order Tracking form gone to scheduled yet?

Users who are viewing this thread