Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score
@OfficerDirtySanchez my dealer gave me my VIN but says he doesn’t see the VON anymore because it went away when the VIN was issued. How do I determine the VON?
Do you have your POC (Priced Order Confirmation) or other documentation? Usually VON is listed on most of the paperwork. Your dealer should also be able to see the VON in their system. Perhaps they're not familiar enough with the various screens.

Tater86

Reaction score
Do you have your POC (Priced Order Confirmation) or other documentation? Usually VON is listed on most of the paperwork. Your dealer should also be able to see the VON in their system. Perhaps they're not familiar enough with the various screens.
Thanks for the help. I just walked the dealer through what I was looking for. I got the number and added it to the sheet.

Kauffmj1

Reaction score
Just added mine in the form. I had a VIN by the end of the day I ordered at the dealer, so they seem to be moving through quicker.

How soon after you get a VIN can you look up your window sticker (monroney)? I tried a few sites and came up with nothing. There were so many changes to the Powerwagon levels that I don't have full faith everything I wanted on there.

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score
Just added mine in the form. I had a VIN by the end of the day I ordered at the dealer, so they seem to be moving through quicker.

How soon after you get a VIN can you look up your window sticker (monroney)? I tried a few sites and came up with nothing. There were so many changes to the Powerwagon levels that I don't have full faith everything I wanted on there.
Check out this thread for some info about the build process: https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?...indow-sticker-and-link-to-buyers-guides.2518/

Equipment listings become available once the truck at least starts to be built. Window stickers become available after the truck has been completely built. No earlier.

Kauffmj1

Reaction score
Check out this thread for some info about the build process: https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?...indow-sticker-and-link-to-buyers-guides.2518/

Equipment listings become available once the truck at least starts to be built. Window stickers become available after the truck has been completely built. No earlier.
Thank you! New here and still poking around on sticky threads and such. Bummer on the window sticker. Guess I'll reach out to my dealer to confirm. The 2023 price guides I found posted don't seem to have all the details that are wrapped into the Level 1 and 2 Powerwagon options. Those changed quite a bit from 2022.

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score
Thank you! New here and still poking around on sticky threads and such. Bummer on the window sticker. Guess I'll reach out to my dealer to confirm. The 2023 price guides I found posted don't seem to have all the details that are wrapped into the Level 1 and 2 Powerwagon options. Those changed quite a bit from 2022.
I downloaded the attached copy a few weeks ago, so I can't be 100% certain there aren't new versions/changes. But it did seem to make it pretty clear to me.

I think page 112 is the relevant one.

Attachments

• 2023 2500 Crew Cab Order Guide.pdf
    882.8 KB · Views: 39

bigwtx

Reaction score
Waiting on my ‘23 3500 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed ordered from Mark Dodge….

I’ll be adding a fuel tank/toolbox combo and B&W Turnover ball. Is there a good source for these in Lake Charles or Beaumont? I think I could save some $$ rather than doing it at home (West Texas). Thanks!

mcmillster

Reaction score
I’m curious if anyone has insight on my order situation. I ordered my Ram 3500 on 9/09 and received a vin from the dealer but still don’t see my vin on the Ram order tracker just TBD. I see lots of other folks showing up on the spreadsheet with later order dates, curious if anyone else is experiencing the same thing?

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score
I’m curious if anyone has insight on my order situation. I ordered my Ram 3500 on 9/09 and received a vin from the dealer but still don’t see my vin on the Ram order tracker just TBD. I see lots of other folks showing up on the spreadsheet with later order dates, curious if anyone else is experiencing the same thing?
There are about 8 members who have added their info through the form whose VINs aren't showing up yet. You're definitely not alone.

mattbsea

Reaction score
I was looking at the raw data of the order tracker and see a big URL in there for the truck rendering shown on the status page. It includes a ton of build codes in it. I was able to go through an order guide and pick out optional equipment and package codes, but not sure where to find the others. Does anyone know of a list of build codes with descriptions for what they mean?

These are my unknown codes:
2TH, 21H, 42EP, 4EA, 4H4, 4KZP, 4NU, 4UQ, 4ZBP, 573, 5N6, 875P, 894P, AW3P, BAJP, BC3P, BCCP, C1AP, CADP, CAJP, CB9P, CBEP, CDPP, CDRP, CFNP, CJ2P, CMAP, CSJP, CSMP, CUYP, CV3P, CVHP, CVNP, CWLP, DBA, DF2, DJMP, DRCP, GFEP, GNZP, GT4P, GVB, HDBP, JA7P, JA8P, JANP, JHCP, JJNP, JKAP, JKRP, JLNP, JLPP, JLWP, JPEP, JPZP, JRPP, JVGP, JWGP, LA5P, LASP, LEBP, LECP, LEMP, LENP, LEUP, LEVP, LEXP, LF2P, LF4P, LFFP, LFXP, LFZP, LMSP, LNCP, LNDP, LNVP, LNYP, LPDP, LPLP, LPXP, LSUP, MDAP, MDNP, MPGP, NENP, NH3P, NHBP, NHJP, NHKP, NHNP, NHSP, NMCP, NZCP, R07P, RCAP, RDGP, RDZP, RE8P, RF5P, RF7P, RFAP, RFLP, RFNP, RFPP, RFVP, RJCP, RSUP, RSXP, RTFP, RTMP, RTQP, RTUP, RTVP, SJEP, TV2P, TZNP, UBQP, WF1P, WF7P, WLZ, WMJP, X9BP, X9EP, X9HP, XAGP, XAKP, XALP, XAMP, XANP, XBNP, XCMP, XD6P, XEFP, XJMP, XMFP, XPUP, XRBP, Y01P, YGQ, Z8MP, ZBRP, ZFCP, ZPRP, ZUCP

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score
I was looking at the raw data of the order tracker and see a big URL in there for the truck rendering shown on the status page. It includes a ton of build codes in it. I was able to go through an order guide and pick out optional equipment and package codes, but not sure where to find the others. Does anyone know of a list of build codes with descriptions for what they mean?

These are my unknown codes:
2TH, 21H, 42EP, 4EA, 4H4, 4KZP, 4NU, 4UQ, 4ZBP, 573, 5N6, 875P, 894P, AW3P, BAJP, BC3P, BCCP, C1AP, CADP, CAJP, CB9P, CBEP, CDPP, CDRP, CFNP, CJ2P, CMAP, CSJP, CSMP, CUYP, CV3P, CVHP, CVNP, CWLP, DBA, DF2, DJMP, DRCP, GFEP, GNZP, GT4P, GVB, HDBP, JA7P, JA8P, JANP, JHCP, JJNP, JKAP, JKRP, JLNP, JLPP, JLWP, JPEP, JPZP, JRPP, JVGP, JWGP, LA5P, LASP, LEBP, LECP, LEMP, LENP, LEUP, LEVP, LEXP, LF2P, LF4P, LFFP, LFXP, LFZP, LMSP, LNCP, LNDP, LNVP, LNYP, LPDP, LPLP, LPXP, LSUP, MDAP, MDNP, MPGP, NENP, NH3P, NHBP, NHJP, NHKP, NHNP, NHSP, NMCP, NZCP, R07P, RCAP, RDGP, RDZP, RE8P, RF5P, RF7P, RFAP, RFLP, RFNP, RFPP, RFVP, RJCP, RSUP, RSXP, RTFP, RTMP, RTQP, RTUP, RTVP, SJEP, TV2P, TZNP, UBQP, WF1P, WF7P, WLZ, WMJP, X9BP, X9EP, X9HP, XAGP, XAKP, XALP, XAMP, XANP, XBNP, XCMP, XD6P, XEFP, XJMP, XMFP, XPUP, XRBP, Y01P, YGQ, Z8MP, ZBRP, ZFCP, ZPRP, ZUCP
The best I have been able to do it search through the order guides. The most recent of which (that I have seen) are attached.

But what I don't know is why some of those codes are 4 characters in that URL whereas as far as I can tell, all codes in the order guide are 3 characters.

When I parse that URL to determine what to set the feature checkmarks to in the crowdsource sheet, I just do a string search using the 3 character sales codes as this matches the 4 character variants.

Edit- You can also see some sales codes in the HTML of the truck builder site. Sometimes those are helpful.

Attachments

• 2023 2500 Crew Cab Order Guide_2022-09-15.pdf
    761.6 KB · Views: 18
  • 2023 2500 Mega Order Guide_2022-09-15.pdf
    120.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 2023 2500 Regular Order Guide_2022-09-15.pdf
    180.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 2023 3500 Crew Cab Order Guide_2022-09-20.pdf
    654.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 2023 3500 Mega Order Guide_2022-09-20.pdf
    120.5 KB · Views: 4

mattbsea

Reaction score
Oh yeah - didn't realize there was an extra "P" character on the end...

I wrote a little python script to scrape out the codes and descriptions from the Order guides. I'm down to a smaller list of unknown codes now:

2TH, 21H, 42EP, 4EA, 4H4, 4KZP, 4NU, 4UQ, 573, 5N6, 875P, 894P, AW3P, C1AP, CWLP, DBA, DF2, GVB, RDGP, TZNP, UBQP, WLZ, XALP, Y01P, YGQ, ZBRP, ZFCP, ZPRP, ZUCP

I'm putting together a order status web page that will provide more detail than the official RAM page. I'll share when it's ready.

Thanks!

gprguy

Reaction score
2TH sounds like a trim level for some model truck - it's mentioned repeatedly in the 5500 chassis cab order guide but not defined as to what it is. 21H sounds similar.

XAL is the urea system on the cummins, not sure what the extra P would indicate.

DF2 is the Aisin AS69RC trans, at least on the chassis cabs.

I think that's all I am good for. I'll attach the 5500 order guide too in case it helps decipher anything.

Attachments

• 2023 5500 code guides 9-20.pdf
    575.3 KB · Views: 11

mattbsea

Reaction score
Thanks for that! It added some new codes to my database.

It's a work in progress, but here's the Equipment Listing feature that I've been working on.

To view your order, update this URL with your information:

https://mattbsea.github.io/ram-tracker/<Name on Order>/<Order Number>

For Example:

None of your information is stored on the server. The page will take the "MattB" and "12345" and from your browser, send a query to ramtrucks.com to fetch and display the data.

The page will evolve over time as I incorporate other data available from the RAM order API. But the equipment listing is the most interesting data.

Also, since your info is in the URL, you can bookmark the page for the latest status instead of having to enter your Name / VON every time.

Users who are viewing this thread