Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD 2500 Order Guides with Pricing

Ablazed5

Reaction score
Here are the order guides with MSRP and Invoice pricing for the 2023 2500 Mega and Crew Cab trucks.

We are pricing our orders at 4% under invoice for 2023 again, orders aren't open as of this writing, but I would anticipate them opening around the 11th from what I'm hearing. Prepare for information overload with 100+ pages of information here.

For a price quote from us email ram@grangermotors.com

Thanks!

Zach
Where are you located . I am looking to order a truck around December January.. you have my contact info

ClawSS

Reaction score
Thanks @zach@granger ... I still am seeing the Hemi in the Mega Longhorn/Limited trims in those latest guides, but the exclusion is visible in the Crew Cab version. I find the elimination of the Hemi in those upper packages very interesting considering the load capacity hit of the upper trims & diesel in the 2500. I put myself into the belief that 2500 is good for the Hemi (payload + towing), and the 3500 is made for the diesel.

reese917

Reaction score
Bummer, more prices increases scattered about, and Big Horn's are gone from the Mega Cabs!

jsalbre

Reaction score
Thanks @zach@granger ... I still am seeing the Hemi in the Mega Longhorn/Limited trims in those latest guides, but the exclusion is visible in the Crew Cab version. I find the elimination of the Hemi in those upper packages very interesting considering the load capacity hit of the upper trims & diesel in the 2500. I put myself into the belief that 2500 is good for the Hemi (payload + towing), and the 3500 is made for the diesel.
Damn. I was still holding out hope that they’d release the Hemi for orders eventually, but with it now missing from the order guides I guess that ship has sailed. Fingers crossed the Rebel comes out next month with the right option availability or I guess I’m stuck looking at Fords.

ClawSS

Reaction score
@jsalbre ...Get ya a Mega. They are still there in that guide, so maybe you can still order that one. Limited Mega Hemi's are awesome!

jsalbre

Reaction score
@jsalbre ...Get ya a Mega. They are still there in that guide, so maybe you can still order that one. Limited Mega Hemi's are awesome!
I don’t need that much back seat space, and a truck that long would be even worse offroad! I’m sure my dog would appreciate the extra room though!

West1986

Reaction score
You can't get a limited mega with a hemi last i was told. They aren't going to put the hemi in them anymore.

ClawSS

Reaction score
You can't get a limited mega with a hemi last i was told. They aren't going to put the hemi in them anymore.
I was just using the most recent guide that @zach@granger posted. Megas had the Hemi option but in a separate document, the Crew Cabs did not have that option in the upper trims.

West1986

Reaction score
I was just using the most recent guide that @zach@granger posted. Megas had the Hemi option but in a separate document, the Crew Cabs did not have that option in the upper trims.
Oh i see. I was annoyed that i couldn't order the 2023 limited with a mega. Laramie was only choice so i passed on it.

jsalbre

Reaction score
Just noticed something else in the new order guide update. Longhorn and Limited no longer exist as 4x2 models.

There's also a new line added to the PW level 2 package: "TWILL FILM APPLIQUES (CW4)". No idea what that is, but it also seems to exist in the order guide for the TRX.

ClawSS

Reaction score
I noticed that on the '23 Limited, you don't get a discount if deleting the Rambox. Maybe that was covered earlier, sorry if duplication of concern.
1664375676319.png

on the '22 website it was a discount of $490
1664375723228.png

pizzatots

Reaction score
Just noticed something else in the new order guide update. Longhorn and Limited no longer exist as 4x2 models.

There's also a new line added to the PW level 2 package: "TWILL FILM APPLIQUES (CW4)". No idea what that is, but it also seems to exist in the order guide for the TRX.
My guess here is a carbon fiber styled trim overlay

Ironsides77

Reaction score
I noticed that on the '23 Limited, you don't get a discount if deleting the Rambox. Maybe that was covered earlier, sorry if duplication of concern.

on the '22 website it was a discount of $490
MD told me they are not giving a discount this year for the Rambox. I hope that changes.

Users who are viewing this thread