Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD 2500 Order Guides with Pricing

Tymeks

Reaction score
If there is a list going, put me on it. When you have the order guide, I'd like to know. ( I'm sure others would as well, lol ) But I am looking to trade in my 1500 for a Rebel 2500.

jsalbre

Reaction score
Well, I'm torn.

It looks like you can't get the Rebel with both the Winch and the Aux Switches. It's one or the other. On the one hand, the aux switches are a pain to retrofit, and while there are affordable aftermarket solutions they won't be nearly as seamless, both in appearance and configurability. However, the winch option is 2500 MSRP, and while you can retrofit it after the fact, the winch alone is 2900 plus about 800 in extra parts (mount, controller, etc). Financially it seems like getting the winch on the build is the smart choice, but aesthetically the factory aux switches are the winner...

Argh.

Edit: My much smarter than me wife says to get with winch and figure something else out for the aux switches. It'll be at least $1000 cheaper this way. I hate conflicting options that don't really need to be conflicting.

Last edited:

EagleGunCo

Reaction score
I'm seeing a 18" wheel option in the specs. That's a much better option over the 20"

AH64ID

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm seeing a 18" wheel option in the specs. That's a much better option over the 20"

Completely depends on the use. Sometimes 18’s are better and sometimes 20’s are better… which I why I have a set of both for my truck.

Ironsides77

Reaction score
Well, I'm torn.

It looks like you can't get the Rebel with both the Winch and the Aux Switches. It's one or the other. On the one hand, the aux switches are a pain to retrofit, and while there are affordable aftermarket solutions they won't be nearly as seamless, both in appearance and configurability. However, the winch option is 2500 MSRP, and while you can retrofit it after the fact, the winch alone is 2900 plus about 800 in extra parts (mount, controller, etc). Financially it seems like getting the winch on the build is the smart choice, but aesthetically the factory aux switches are the winner...

Argh.

Edit: My much smarter than me wife says to get with winch and figure something else out for the aux switches. It'll be at least $1000 cheaper this way. I hate conflicting options that don't really need to be conflicting.
Id vote to get the Aux switches and winch afterwards. Much easier to install a winch vs aux switches.

jsalbre

Reaction score
The 18” doesn’t actually exist yet. The 20” is a mandatory “option”. 18” wheels may be better for off-road, but 20” is definitely better for towing.

jsalbre

Reaction score
Id vote to get the Aux switches and winch afterwards. Much easier to install a winch vs aux switches.
I went with the winch. The option from the factory for the winch was easily $1k cheaper than I could get it afterwards. That and it would end up being one of those things that I’d get around to buying “eventually” and never actually do.

There are several easy options for the aux switches, from buying the switches and building my own harness, buying a harness from one of a few different people on here, or buying the kit that Ram has listed in the accessories catalog (though I don’t know of anyone who has actually tried that one yet).

buyhold

Reaction score
Here are the order guides with MSRP and Invoice pricing for the 2023 2500 Mega and Crew Cab trucks.

We are pricing our orders at 4% under invoice for 2023 again, orders aren't open as of this writing, but I would anticipate them opening around the 11th from what I'm hearing. Prepare for information overload with 100+ pages of information here.

For a price quote from us email ram@grangermotors.com

Thanks!

Zach

[MOD UPDATE with latest guides posted:]

3500 Order Guides Thread

Hi Zach,

Any chance you would be able to post the updated version of the 2023 HD Rams Order guide?

Thanks in advance,
Tim

Users who are viewing this thread