Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Uconnect 5 resets SiriusXM to preview channel EVERY night!

MegaStro

Reaction score
Took delivery of the new truck last week and thought it was a subscription problem, now that I have verified the subscription status I have been looking for a setting somewhere to stop this. Every morning when I get into the truck I have to change back to the SiriusXM channel I was listening to. The Uconnect defaults back to a SiriusXM preview channel when the truck sits overnight. It annoying at best but is this something I am missing in the settings or is it because I am on the 6-month trial?

LateToTheParty

Didn't want to come
Reaction score
Do you have the option for driver memory settings? If so, that also includes the setting on the radio, so if it was on the preview channel when you programmed the seat/mirrors, it'll reset each time it senses your fob

MegaStro

Reaction score
Do you have the option for driver memory settings? If so, that also includes the setting on the radio, so if it was on the preview channel when you programmed the seat/mirrors, it'll reset each time it senses your fob
Yes, I have the memories programmed to the key fob. As much as I hate to interact with Sirius since they are a PITA on the phone, I will add it to my current account and see if it acts different once its off the free trial mode.

Markposen304

Reaction score
2nd your frustration with SXM. Their customer service stinks. Something is lost in translation from India to America too. I tried to refuse the trial…. just move service over from my 2013 so I could keep my 2 vehicles on the same renewal schedule. They literally wouldn’t let me refuse their free stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread