Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Jwojo

Reaction score
This is getting absurd.. Order in June, built in September, won't budge. RAM won't give any update on why it's "stuck" in Mexico, just that its wide spread. Has anyone discussed cancellation with your dealer and have the same 90 day clause?
A bunch of us have trucks that were built in June and July and haven't shipped yet. No rhyme or reason as to who is getting their vehicles actually shipped. It's obvious that your order and build date don't matter in priority.

Orion67

Reaction score
A bunch of us have trucks that were built in June and July and haven't shipped yet. No rhyme or reason as to who is getting their vehicles actually shipped. It's obvious that your order and build date don't matter in priority.
Just talked to my dealer, she said it has been loaded on a trailer since October 12, waiting to be shipped . Hasn't moved since. No idea way. That's 4 month after build date of July 20. That's just nuts. Even if i would want to look for something else that is similar...there is nothing to buy. So we just wait....I guess, maybe Santa is listening..

Lst1504

Reaction score
Just talked to my dealer, she said it has been loaded on a trailer since October 12, waiting to be shipped . Hasn't moved since. No idea way. That's 4 month after build date of July 20. That's just nuts. Even if i would want to look for something else that is similar...there is nothing to buy. So we just wait....I guess, maybe Santa is listening..
Santa may be but I think STELLANTIS is deaf

kvp

Reaction score
Jwogo let us all know that our trucks sitting in limbo are probably hail damaged. I'm at my wits end, patience is gone but what can I do. I started this journey 51 weeks ago. MD says they are as frustrated as I am but that's not possible.

Lst1504

Reaction score
When was the storm, someone said July and my truck was built 8/17
Jwogo let us all know that our trucks sitting in limbo are probably hail damaged. I'm at my wits end, patience is gone but what can I do. I started this journey 51 weeks ago. MD says they are as frustrated as I am but that's not possible.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Did you reorder?

kvp

Reaction score
Did you reorder?
yes,
line 851 original order
line 1388 second order
order date 2022-04-04
vin 3C7WRTCJ7NG312148
post 30188 describes error
second order April, received sticker and build sheet in June

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
yes,
line 851 original order
line 1388 second order
order date 2022-04-04
vin 3C7WRTCJ7NG312148
post 30188 describes error
second order April, received sticker and build sheet in June
Last update on 10/3, KZ.

Lst1504

Reaction score
8-14 is was also KZ. Stellantis owes us all an explanation. Thanks brv10.
Wish there was someone at the company that actually cared about the customer and would give us some type of information instead of computer response from ram care

Jwojo

Reaction score
When was the storm, someone said July and my truck was built 8/17
The truck was built 7/19 and then went offsite for Bed liner from what I gather. It looks like the hail damage was marked on 8/19?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-12-04 at 9.53.59 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-12-04 at 9.53.59 PM.png
    846.8 KB · Views: 39

CharlieTangoWhiskey

Reaction score
Speedy Gonzales quit.. His cousin Slow Poke Rodriguez took over shipping ‍
I wonder if it would do any good to contact Frank or Ann?
you will get more attention if you post to this linkedin post. all the big guys see these. The marketing team tags them in all the posts.

Users who are viewing this thread