Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

AggieRam14

Reaction score
Long time listener, first time caller... Hey @brv10 do you have any status on VIN: 3C6UR5PL0NG363784 ?
MD order and showing estimated delivery date of 10/25 on Ram Tracker, but TBD on shipping. Crossing my fingers but not holding my breath.

TRXCNB

Reaction score
Long time listener, first time caller... Hey @brv10 do you have any status on VIN: 3C6UR5PL0NG363784 ?
MD order and showing estimated delivery date of 10/25 on Ram Tracker, but TBD on shipping. Crossing my fingers but not holding my breath.
He broke the news to me yesterday. Im the same as you. 10/25 delivery date. Tbd on shipping with the ram tracker. Im in Mexico for awhile. I reckon soon your estimate will go TBD like everybody else's has

CharlieTangoWhiskey

Reaction score
He broke the news to me yesterday. Im the same as you. 10/25 delivery date. Tbd on shipping with the ram tracker. Im in Mexico for awhile. I reckon soon your estimate will go TBD like everybody else's has
Brother mine went to TBD for delivery sitting two hours from me. Don't trust the build tracker. Only BRV10 knows its actual location. I just spoke with the transport company, dealership is of no help, and they said it would be at the dealership no later than the afternoon of the 25th. Tracker still says it has not shipped and sitting in Mexico.

TRXto3500

Reaction score
How do I find out where mine is? I’ve asked BRV10 a couple times but I understand he’s busy and only does this for us because he’s a good guy.

CharlieTangoWhiskey

Reaction score
How do I find out where mine is? I’ve asked BRV10 a couple times but I understand he’s busy and only does this for us because he’s a good guy.
BRV10 has been my only reliable source. once it got on a train GrizzlyRam posted instruction on how to track the rail car. Again got the rail car from BRV10. Once it gets off the train, good luck. I had to google and call around to see who did the transport. RAM actually had the wrong company listed. Once I found them I had to socially engineer information out of them. Transport company, due to their contract with RAM, is not allowed to tell you anything about it. Maybe your dealer will be better, but mine sucks. They would not make a phone call, send an email, nothing to get the ETA. It was so bad I started Bcc another member on here as proof of how ****ty my dealer is.

TRXto3500

Reaction score
BRV10 has been my only reliable source. once it got on a train GrizzlyRam posted instruction on how to track the rail car. Again got the rail car from BRV10. Once it gets off the train, good luck. I had to google and call around to see who did the transport. RAM actually had the wrong company listed. Once I found them I had to socially engineer information out of them. Transport company, due to their contract with RAM, is not allowed to tell you anything about it. Maybe your dealer will be better, but mine sucks. They would not make a phone call, send an email, nothing to get the ETA. It was so bad I started Bcc another member on here as proof of how ****ty my dealer is.
I just want to know if it’s left Mexico. I ordered with MD but they get so many orders that they seem to get annoyed when I reach out and Ive only messaged them a handful of times over the months.

CharlieTangoWhiskey

Reaction score
I just want to know if it’s left Mexico. I ordered with MD but they get so many orders that they seem to get annoyed when I reach out and Ive only messaged them a handful of times over the months.
If that is all you want then you can call RAM customer care with the VIN or Order number, but they look at the build tracker half the time and that may or may not be invalid. If you press them, they will put you on hold and look in some other system. if you raise enough hell, you get a special adviser and Cara sends you updates. From then on your number is burned and will not go to normal customer service. here is the crap you get from Cara (The BOT). They gave me an update on the LACK of an estimated delivery date. Let the sink in.

Hello XXXXXX,

This is a courtesy email update regarding your all-new Ram 3500 factory order status.
At the present time, an estimated delivery date is not available. Please keep in mind, this timing is estimated and can be subject to change.
Once additional updates become available for your order, I will be reaching out further to you to share these updates. Your authorized ordering dealership will be an additional excellent resource for any order updates or questions you might have.

I will continue to follow your order and provide details as they become available. Thank you for your loyalty and we’re proud to have you as a member of the Ram Truck Family!

Sincerely,

Cara
Ram Truck Information Center

TRXCNB

Reaction score
Brother mine went to TBD for delivery sitting two hours from me. Don't trust the build tracker. Only BRV10 knows its actual location. I just spoke with the transport company, dealership is of no help, and they said it would be at the dealership no later than the afternoon of the 25th. Tracker still says it has not shipped and sitting in Mexico.
Brv10 told me yesterday mines in Mexico still. Its nice he did so i can relax and put this truck out of my mind. I constantly am on the tracker couple times a day. Every month the interest rates rise. I hope ram can do something with interest rates cause if trucks would've showed up when they were supposed to we wouldn't be stuck with such ****ty rates

GrizzlyRAM

Reaction score
C
If that is all you want then you can call RAM customer care with the VIN or Order number, but they look at the build tracker half the time and that may or may not be invalid. If you press them, they will put you on hold and look in some other system. if you raise enough hell, you get a special adviser and Cara sends you updates. From then on your number is burned and will not go to normal customer service. here is the crap you get from Cara (The BOT). They gave me an update on the LACK of an estimated delivery date. Let the sink in.

Hello XXXXXX,

This is a courtesy email update regarding your all-new Ram 3500 factory order status.
At the present time, an estimated delivery date is not available. Please keep in mind, this timing is estimated and can be subject to change.
Once additional updates become available for your order, I will be reaching out further to you to share these updates. Your authorized ordering dealership will be an additional excellent resource for any order updates or questions you might have.

I will continue to follow your order and provide details as they become available. Thank you for your loyalty and we’re proud to have you as a member of the Ram Truck Family!

Sincerely,

Cara
Ram Truck Information Cente

BOT Central!!!!!

Hello Cxxxx,

At the present time, an estimated delivery date is not currently available. Please keep in mind, this timing is estimated and can be subject to change.

Sincerely,

Cara
Ram Truck Information Center

Reaction score
We have progress... Finally! Got this from Stellantis (MacDonald) today.
Dropped the window sticker in there just for ref. KZLD sitting in Mexico lot since 7/5, ordered around Feb/Mar.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Good Morning Mr. W,

I’m showing that your RAM 2500 has shipped out and is currently on a railcar heading your way. I’m showing that the current ETA to your dealer is between 11/26 and 12/6. I will continue to check the status daily and will let you know once it has been delivered to your dealer. Like you, I’m hoping that it can get delivered sooner than the ETA dates. Please let me know if you have any questions/concerns at any time.

Thank you
window1.JPG

TRXto3500

Reaction score
We have progress... Finally! Got this from Stellantis (MacDonald) today.
Dropped the window sticker in there just for ref. KZLD sitting in Mexico lot since 7/5, ordered around Feb/Mar.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Good Morning Mr. W,

I’m showing that your RAM 2500 has shipped out and is currently on a railcar heading your way. I’m showing that the current ETA to your dealer is between 11/26 and 12/6. I will continue to check the status daily and will let you know once it has been delivered to your dealer. Like you, I’m hoping that it can get delivered sooner than the ETA dates. Please let me know if you have any questions/concerns at any time.

Thank you
View attachment 45934
Congrats. That means that if mine is still in Mexico it won’t be here until after the new year. Great.

halgr

Reaction score
I am from WA, got my Registration Certificate for my RAM 2500 MG a few days ago, I found the Gross Weight on the Registration Certificate is 12,000 lbs. Did anyone see same problem? Do I need to get corrected. Please ignore my question if this is not the right channel. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

panzr15

Reaction score
My 7 months of waiting finally came to an end on Wednesday night. Finally got off work early enough to grab a picture of her
7f7b9e04616308db8241501d1a4f13e6.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

jebruns

Reaction score
Congrats. That means that if mine is still in Mexico it won’t be here until after the new year. Great.
Not necessarily. Mine took less than a month from hitting Shipped status to the dealer. Here's a screen shot. Kind of funny it says TBD for delivery when it's been in my possession for 2 weeks. Arrived at dealership 9/27, which is what this tracker said the last time I looked.
ScreenHunter_95 Oct. 22 05.51.jpg

OldJeepsNewTrucks

Reaction score
Not necessarily. Mine took less than a month from hitting Shipped status to the dealer. Here's a screen shot. Kind of funny it says TBD for delivery when it's been in my possession for 2 weeks. Arrived at dealership 9/27, which is what this tracker said the last time I looked.
View attachment 45954
Yeah but the delivered block is filled in red. Everybody that has taken possession of their truck will show the same screen. They need "delivered to customer, order completed" spot coded into the tracker.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
KZL on 10/18 in Mexico

Panther37

Reaction score
Well, Mike emailed me on the 4th day after his email and said he was showing that my RAM 2500 is currently on a rail car heading my way. The current ETA to my dealer is between 11/1 and 11/16. I am hoping this is true. Where would I find out if it is actually leaving Mexico? The dealer is no help.

Users who are viewing this thread