Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

dperry149

Reaction score
I just wish mine would even update. escalated through Ram care and still getting crickets. been bult since 11/10. last update was 11/16. Still sitting at port, or at least that was the last known location. I mean, should I just re-order a new truck and start over?
I called them back since there was no update. now at least I have a case number....:(

TophandRam

Reaction score
Thanks for the informative that makes sense ..around North Fl Jacksonville specifically finding a regular truck is like hens teeth..
If you find any very few if any on a lot and they are always loaded loaded$$$$ plus very little off sticker. Haven't made a decision since I paid mine off in March and like no truck payments..
Just thinking about it for now..

MrTaz

Reaction score
Haha, my wife jokes around about driving my 2500 around, but never takes me up on driving it when her Pacifica needs to go in the shop and she has to drive the Cooper around with the kids.

She always told me she would never let me get a dually because they were “stupid looking”, then she wanted a 5er with a 3400 lbs pin weight and I had to break the news to her that I get what I want.
They just never listen unless it suits their needs do they...

owdiss78

Reaction score
Well guys after my frustrations with MD yesterday they got me working with Sandi and she got me my quote within minutes and it was $10k under what my local dealer was willing to work. Looking forward to starting this process…again.

You say again did you already order once already?

MrTaz

Reaction score
Thanks for the informative that makes sense ..around North Fl Jacksonville specifically finding a regular truck is like hens teeth..
If you find any very few if any on a lot and they are always loaded loaded$$$$ plus very little off sticker. Haven't made a decision since I paid mine off in March and like no truck payments..
Just thinking about it for now..
If you are referring to a regular cab truck good luck. A while back I thought about a regular cab 4x4 with a Cummins and the dealer said they wanted a $5000 deposit because if I backed out they didn't want to get stuck with it. I remember a day when that's all you saw on the lot and sticker price with a fully loaded truck including the diesel was under $17,000. Of course the diesel option was only $2550 instead of $12,000+

Dan222500

Reaction score
Anybody get ETA's from ram chat or do you only get them from the dealer? I haven't bugged the dealer yet! Lol

MrTaz

Reaction score
Quick pick of the new ride. Happy with my choice of colors. Went with the mountain brown interior and I think it looks amazing. Thanks to everyone who helped make the wait a little more bearable and good luck to those of you still waiting.
Do I actually see an employee checking tire pressure before delivery. It can't be so...

halgr

Reaction score
Anybody get ETA's from ram chat or do you only get them from the dealer? I haven't bugged the dealer yet! Lol

I did get ETA from Ram Chat, they gave same ETA as dealer had. This is probably just my case, I checked a few times, once Ram Chat advised in shipping stage, no ETA, but they did tell ETA a week ago. My ETA is 12/16 ~ 12/23, no change since I was aware. I ordered 2500 Laramie MG on 9/20 from Bud Clary at Auburn WA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

owdiss78

Reaction score
Yes I ordered one through my local dealer but 10k more expensive. Didn’t catch on that MD was the place to go.

Yes I wish I found them earlier as well. I ordered from local dealer at affiliate pricing they gave me more for my truck then any other dealer offered and they didn’t blink an eye at all the parts that fell off the truck. Crossing fingers once my truck comes in they don’t try to change anything or I’m walking on the deal

Rampingup

Reaction score
Yes I wish I found them earlier as well. I ordered from local dealer at affiliate pricing they gave me more for my truck then any other dealer offered and they didn’t blink an eye at all the parts that fell off the truck. Crossing fingers once my truck comes in they don’t try to change anything or I’m walking on the deal
Like you I ordered from a local dealer. Got a reasonable price and a quote on trade in when I pick up the new one, whenever that might be. If they try to beat me up on the trade in, I can walk away and order another through MD before I get home. I got a quote on my first order from Sandi. I was leery about what they would offer on trade so I made the mistake and stayed local. I'm sure that would make a few grand difference in the end. After reading 800+ pages and hearing the stories, I wouldn't hesitate to go with MD. If I wasn't 2 months in already, I would consider canceling and changing. But time will tell. Hope my patience pays off.

ACEd

Reaction score
Like others have indicated, I received the Mopar Garage and VIN email this morning. Order was placed on 11/29 and knew of "D" status on 12/7. I don't expect that has changed, but I did ask my dealer to check and see.
If you can put your ViN in your Mopar Garage the truck is probably built. I forget exactly where but you should be able to pull up your Equipment List if its in your Garage. Or check other sources per page 1 to see if your Equipment List comes up

Users who are viewing this thread