Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

bslow

Reaction score
I guess they figured out how to cover up the shipping issues with the exact same recall from 2 years ago to hold our trucks hostage.

jwh02017

Reaction score
Conspiracy lol
I have a feeling Stellantis is trying to shift the "bottom line" of their balance sheet before the end of the year. Then when 1/1/2023 rolls around, quickly deliver all the built trucks to get the bankroll going again. I've seen this happen a few times in manufacturing. Our customer wouldn't want us to ship or bill them for parts we already produced or they would want to push our receivables out a couple months. By doing this they can massage the numbers a bit to make their company look better or worse before their company is sold.

jwh02017

Reaction score
you will get more attention if you post to this linkedin post. all the big guys see these. The marketing team tags them in all the posts.
Looks like a few of us have made post on their now. Hopefully it gets the attention of somebody. I've also posted on my dealers Facebook page so maybe that will also do something.

jwh02017

Reaction score
The truck I had on order would have been my 3rd Ram. The poor communication, the delays and now the transmission recall pushed me back to Ford. Found an F350 King Ranch on a dealer lot. Picked it up last Friday.View attachment 48259
It's pretty sad Stellantis is losing sales because of such poor communication. Hopefully it'll make a big enough impact that they will make some changes. I have my first ever Ram truck on order and I may be forced to cancel it after 8 months of waiting if it's not here before the end of the year.

CharlieTangoWhiskey

Reaction score
Looks like a few of us have made post on their now. Hopefully it gets the attention of somebody. I've also posted on my dealers Facebook page so maybe that will also do something.
everyone needs to go like each one. they get notified everytime it gets liked and shared.

CharlieTangoWhiskey

Reaction score
Do you think they will really care or just a different way to vent
a little of both. It may not prompt an immediate resolution. Nobody like negative press, it really depends on who sees it, and what kind of day they are having. If it were to go viral, then yeah; you would see a fast reaction. If everyone started posting on social media about it, contacted senators, called the federal trade commision, and got a news story on it, you would see it fixed in a couple weeks. Right now the cost of inaction is less than the solution.

Users who are viewing this thread