Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

rswasey

Reaction score
Dealership now says that my keys were lost. Waiting for new ones from the factory? I guess that is better than other damage.
BRV Said I am in KZOG--- I have been trying to find out what happened to go to that status but who can you call. My dealership says I am still in KZM, so they have not been helpful. My truck is in Benicia at the rail yard and has been there since the end of August. I sent my old truck with my kid when he went to college and I have been driving his 1997 honda accord. it is not fun but what can I do except just wait.
lers

StrayCat

Reaction score
My truck has been in KZLD for 2 months now. I ordered it In March 2022.

Dealer can’t tell me any more info on it and says it may be January 2023 or later before it arrives.

I’m in Canada and I’m told the Dealer is my only insight into the status.

All the time this takes, my trade-in depreciates further.

What is the reason for the Delays? Dealer says rail strikes but I read that they have not yet started to strike.

phatboy64

Reaction score

Dealer can’t tell me any more info on it and says it may be January 2023 or later before it arrives.

What is the reason for the Delays? Dealer says rail strikes but I read that they have not yet started to strike.
January, that is a long time. I would think we should start to see some of the 2023 trucks start to come in around that time…

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score

No rail strikes, ECU if it's a Diesel, Hail or possible lost keys if it in transit. No VIN in KZLD?

rMoose1776

Reaction score

I hope Jan 23 is not true. I ordered in February and running out of patience now. We are approaching October and it will be 8 months since my order date.

Southernfried

Reaction score
I hope Jan 23 is not true. I ordered in February and running out of patience now. We are approaching October and it will be 8 months since my order date.
Ordered mine May 1 built june 22 still waiting.

phatboy64

Reaction score
What is the deal with the hail damage? I get that hoods, and fenders...can be replaced with new metal but how do you even fix a roof on a truck/car and make it as new as it came out of the factory? I don't live in TX but travel there a lot. I have seen hail-damaged cars and they look really bad. For those affected by the hail damage was there any compensation offered?

CharlieTangoWhiskey

Reaction score
What is the deal with the hail damage? I get that hoods, and fenders...can be replaced with new metal but how do you even fix a roof on a truck/car and make it as new as it came out of the factory? I don't live in TX but travel there a lot. I have seen hail-damaged cars and they look really bad. For those affected by the hail damage was there any compensation offered?
Fixing hail damage is not hard. they make special tools to remove the dents. In most cases it doesnt even hurt the paint. For those that are really bad, they are scrapped and rebuilt according to customer service.

Users who are viewing this thread